post your unpopular pop culture opinions VOL..JIMMIES WILL BE RUSTLED

Status
Not open for further replies.
miami and houston are def T1

throw toronto in there too we basically own that part of canada. 

Toronto is money but not including Canada

Miami and Houston aren't simply on the same level when looking at all factors

Austin is cool. Can be tier 2.

Didn't feel like listing all the tier 2s. Vegas isn't one of them though. Not much besides the Strip

It's morbid but the tier 1 cities are what terrorists would attack bc of their national importance

Last edited:
laugh.gif
c'mon b.

Besides UT nothing is over there.
negative, atx is great.

http://www.forbes.com/pictures/edgl45fkm/no-1-austin-texas/

http://www.kiplinger.com/article/business/T006-C000-S002-10-best-cities-for-the-next-decade.html

Bruh me and my homies went to visit that little carnival park or w.e. that's in Coney Island, we aren't native to there so I guess some of the things we were saying to each other, or the hats that some of us were wearing they weren't too cool with. Literally got chased out of the park by a gang of straight up thugs. Dudes yelling talking about "Why y'all running?! Y'all ain't tryna see the blammer though!"

Never again man :lol:

bro Im already knowing about the economy and the tech sector in Austin.

But what's POPPIN.

Austin is a city im actually considering moving my young family to because of the economy and the real estate market.

But what's POPPIN?

:lol: dudes over here giving me economy lessons.

Texas as a whole is a great place to move right now because of the real estate market and the amount of jobs available. This is no secret and certainly not exclusive to Austin.

I'm considering Sugar Land over by Houston. At least Houston is poppin.

Last edited:
it does exist it's called FAO Schwartz, not Duncan's Toy Chest.
Damn ... where the weebay gif when you need it.

but I still dont like yall

Garbage skinny hotdogs
So-so pizza
High *** rent
Confusing public transportation system
Those stupid silver-painted dudes dancing in the park one time when I came up there
I pray Melo get the hell up outta there

:lol:

Last edited:

Bruh me and my homies went to visit that little carnival park or w.e. that's in Coney Island, we aren't native to there so I guess some of the things we were saying to each other, or the hats that some of us were wearing they weren't too cool with. Literally got chased out of the park by a gang of straight up thugs. Dudes yelling talking about "Why y'all running?! Y'all ain't tryna see the blammer though!"

Never again man :lol:
Good times, good times.

It happens. CI is place where you go when it's sunny out and a lot of ppl are around as well as the cops if you don't want no problems.

:lol: To think somebody in here called NY Disney world.

Never again man
laugh.gif
I haven't been there in years. Used to love going as a kid. But yeah the coney island area is grimey. A lot of tourists don't know that.

I haven't been there in years. Used to love going as a kid. But yeah the coney island area is grimey. A lot of tourists don't know that.

it's always been a little unsavory, even in its heydey.

them carneys are creepy.

great times.

I always felt sketched out going on some rides. "is this safe?"

Last edited:
Damn ... where the weebay gif when you need it.

but I still dont like yall

Garbage skinny hotdogs
So-so pizza
High *** rent
Confusing public transportation system
Those stupid silver-painted dudes dancing in the park one time when I came up there
I pray Melo get the hell up outta there

laugh.gif
And we got the best PT in the U.S and are top 10 in the world

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom