post your unpopular pop culture opinions VOL..JIMMIES WILL BE RUSTLED

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG the Jimmies. I never knew so much rustlin could happen in an hour. Jesus Christ, the Jimmies in here are rustled on an astronomical level.

Last edited:
Damn ... where the weebay gif when you need it.

but I still dont like yall

Garbage skinny hotdogs
So-so pizza
High *** rent
Confusing public transportation system
Those stupid silver-painted dudes dancing in the park one time when I came up there
I pray Melo get the hell up outta there

:lol:

I think VA heads would appreciate Long Island more. It's a little more slow-paced.

Go out to Suffolk County next time you out that way. Go to Brentwood and have some bomb spanish food. Hit up a local barber shop to cop some piff and then hit up the clubs for dese mamis.

Last edited:
I don't like NYC because of fake up-north ******. Maybe because I lived Florida, but growing up, it was always some ol "Yo I'm from BROOKLYN b!" And be from Buffalo or some ****, talking to us like we don't know nothing. :stoneface: Be lame as hell...

REAL NYC dudes are cool as ****. It's just them :smh:........frontin ***.... Smilez and Soufstar face *** ******..

:smh:

I don't like NYC because of fake up-north ******. Maybe because I lived Florida, but growing up, it was always some ol "Yo I'm from BROOKLYN b!" And be from Buffalo or some ****, talking to us like we don't know nothing. :stoneface: Be lame as hell...

REAL NYC dudes are cool as ****. It's just them :smh:........frontin ***.... Smilez and Soufstar face *** ******..

Tell you this bout those NY to Florida cats.....

They're running from something.

Florida is ALWAYS where cats go when they can't live in their own hood anymore.

I haven't been there in years. Used to love going as a kid. But yeah the coney island area is grimey. A lot of tourists don't know that.

it's always been a little unsavory, even in its heydey.

them carneys are creepy.

great times.

I always felt sketched out going on some rides. "is this safe?"
I never have and never will ride the Cyclone. I'm convinced it's a death trap. That **** is old as hell. When you stand near it you can hear the wood creaking
sick.gif

I never have and never will ride the Cyclone. I'm convinced it's a death trap. That **** is old as hell. When you stand near it you can hear the wood creaking :x

the cyclone scary AF.

my mom always was on that don't be a ***** and get on.

but she would never come with me.

:frown:

I don't like NYC because of fake up-north ******. Maybe because I lived Florida, but growing up, it was always some ol "Yo I'm from BROOKLYN b!" And be from Buffalo or some ****, talking to us like we don't know nothing.
indifferent.gif
Be lame as hell...

REAL NYC dudes are cool as ****. It's just them
mean.gif
........frontin ***.... Smilez and Soufstar face *** ******..

mean.gif

Tell you this bout those NY to Florida cats.....

They're running from something.

Florida is ALWAYS where cats go when they can't live in their own hood anymore.
you spelled Baltimore wrong. 

Them dudes are always the ones to get robbed quick when they come here.

Bruh me and my homies went to visit that little carnival park or w.e. that's in Coney Island, we aren't native to there so I guess some of the things we were saying to each other, or the hats that some of us were wearing they weren't too cool with. Literally got chased out of the park by a gang of straight up thugs. Dudes yelling talking about "Why y'all running?! Y'all ain't tryna see the blammer though!"

Never again man :lol:

View media item 786169

STOPPP!!!!

I think Willow Smith could be a really dope artist as she gets older

her song Summer Fling was 
pimp.gif
 idc what anyone says, and incredibly advanced compared to the music a kid her age would normally make

is anyone else making a crazy amount of typos on NT lately.  like there's hidden autocorrect

or I had a mini-stroke and didn't know it

it took me 2 minutes to type that out correctly, and this too^^<<

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom