post your unpopular pop culture opinions VOL..JIMMIES WILL BE RUSTLED

Status
Not open for further replies.
also, i feel like a little bullying can be good for kids. these little dudes need that G check once in a while.

Oreos are underrated

^^Yep
Berry Ice Cream Oreos 
pimp.gif

in retrospect, watching 85% of the dbz series was a waste of time. with every episode you just sat there and waited for a fight to happen. everything else just dragged on.

i remember hearing that end music and the narrator creep in at 5:22 and raging out because nobody got washed the entire episode.

in retrospect, watching 85% of the dbz series was a waste of time. with every episode you just sat there and waited for a fight to happen. everything else just dragged on.
i remember hearing that end music and the narrator creep in at 5:22 and raging out because nobody got washed the entire episode.
:lol: i swear a whole fight ACTUALLY lasted maybe 1 episode out of an entire season
that build up and anticipation though :pimp:

Maaaannnn. I use to get ready on Friday nights for toonami....get my chips and a drink and be like 'this is bout to be it' next thing I know, it's YuYu Hakashu....no one got murked...and I got the 'Kanye when he say Kim K marry Humphries' ...but...just like a sucker, the next week I'm sitting there with my 'Kanye when he found out they were getting a divorce' face. By the end of the series I was on a motorcycle like :pimp:

Last edited:
I was kinda shook watching batman the animated series growing up..it was so dark but I loved it...I can honestly say I've seen every episode

Batman beyond was pretty sweet too I remember when it first premiered on Channel 55 in Cleveland

static shock was a great show

Tom n Jerry is the greatest cartoon of all time

I was kinda shook watching batman the animated series growing up..it was so dark but I loved it...I can honestly say I've seen every episode

Batman beyond was pretty sweet too I remember when it first premiered on Channel 55 in Cleveland

lil romeo with one of the goat cartoon opening songs :pimp:

[thread="577508"]

Straight garbage, around the time people said hip hop is dying.[/thread]
Food & Liquor
Hell Hath No Fury
King
Killa Season

Curtis
Graduation
American Gangster
The Cool

You win on 2008, but 06 and 07 = garbage? Nah.

View media item 712654

Replace Killa Season with GFK's Fishscale, cause Killa Season stunk and was Cam's worst album. Also, replace Curtis with UGK's album. Then check a radio playlist between 06-08. Rap started a drastic turn then, and not for the better.

Last edited:

I agree with everything you said excoet the last part. Looney Tunes>Tom and Jerry but not by much tho I was into Looney Tunes heavy as a kid! Especially Gundam Wing :pimp:

Replace Killa Season with GFK's Fishscale, cause Killa Season stunk and was Cam's worst album. Also, replace Curtis with UGK's album. Then check a radio playlist between 06-08. Rap started a drastic turn then, and not for the better.
Only reason I didnt use Fishscale and UGK albums was because I wanted to use rappers who came up in the 00's.

It started a drastic turn yes, but rap in those years was far from garbage.

The Sony Playstation series of consoles are dying and will suffer the same fate as sega

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom