POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

I bet there are some good convos right now about that Finale, not.

This thread hit a wall about 3 episodes ago when the early watchers started spewing info with their leg *** lips.
It was cemented after last nights Finale when one guy said "finale was eh", and the next 4 guys agreed.

Last edited:
So Ghost is this genius dude, outsmarts Stern, gets Angela out of her situation, manages to take out every member of the syndicate with no trace, always a step ahead of the game, but then he stabs Kanan with a piece of glass and tries to burn his remains in a building with sprinklers installed? Cmon bruh.

Kanan is actually a dope character that should be around longer. Dude is ruthless and has a legit reason to hate Ghost. He's the perfect bad guy, but the way they set it up with him escaping tho, enh.

Ghost and Tommy are gonna be back together next season. Both could've offed each other at a point and neither did. At the end of the day Tommy is the most loyal dude he has. Dre is gonna be to Ghost like Ghost was to Kanan. Dre won't be cool playing the sidekick forever like Tommy. He's gonna want Ghosts spot eventually.

Ghost has so many enemies next season
mean.gif
If he figures out how to get out of all this **** untouched, especially the Lobos double cross, he's basically on some Kaizer Soze ****.

Between the messy storyline, Ghost always being 100 steps ahead, Kanan escaping, **** is starting to get a little goofy. Realizing I might have to start lowering my expectations a little bit moving forward, but hopefully they rope it in a little and don't get too crazy next season. Still looking forward to it though.

This is exactly what I need to do.

I can't take anyone serious who will compare this to the wire/bb/sopranos

It's like Ghost is the Black Dexter...no matter who finds out...he's gonna get away scott free and become a lumber jack

Yeah BB wasn't far fetched at all. You reaching.

This dude 50 really came back like a supervillian in an after credit's scene in a Marvel flick, smh

I can't take this show seriously anymore after that.

Last edited:
Yall critics kill me :smh: :lol:
Yall can bash the show all yall want...10 months from now, yall gon be back in here, watching the show religiously. Just like a female who can't leave her ex alone cus no matter how bad he treat her, the **** too bomb.

Can't nothing please some of yall :lol: :smh:
So what if 50 rose from a burning building and escaped? 9 shots couldn't kill the cat, what make yall think a broken piece of glass and a little fire would take him down? Not to mention the sprinklers went off. Regardless of son getting doused in gasoline, my mans had on mad layers of clothes...that jacket is made outta sheep skin, B. That joint thick. Once son felt the heat, he could've just tossed his clothes off, stop dropped and rolled, and pried his way outta there

As far as Lobos living. Yall mad at him surviving a couple of stab wounds to the stomach? The assailant had a limited range of motion, and couldn't see what he was doing. It's not gonna be an A1 job, fam.

\ Not to mention the sprinklers went off. Regardless of son getting doused in gasoline, my mans had on mad layers of clothes...that jacket is made outta sheep skin, B. That joint thick. Once son felt the heat, he could've just tossed his clothes off, stop dropped and rolled, and pried his way outta there
Curtis stripped bootyass naked to escape that fire

This dude 50 really came back like a supervillian in an after credit's scene in a Marvel flick, smh

I can't take this show seriously anymore after that.

50 legit came back like professor x in xmen 3 after jean blew em up.

you know Fif pulled that executive producer card.

Dre is acting the same way I imagine Ghost did when he was younger.  Dude is showing he's smarter than the competition.

Angie is going to embrace the bad side now (them on the bed showed their moods were completely different and heading in the opposite direction).  Gregg has her shook up and she'll probably want Ghost to kill him.  I can see her and Tasha really being enemies next season.

Kanan surviving was the only real blemish on the finale imo, very unrealistic.

Last edited:
Great finale, fifty living is weird but it sets a crazy tone for next season. Hopefully tommy comes to his senses and they get rid of Lobos. I think ghost will have Angie do it being she can get close to him in the hospital. Still don't trust Dre. Tasha is annoying btw it's gonna be level 10 next season

1. Tasha thinks Ghost killed Sean because when he said Sean tries to kill him and she said "and you just let him go like that" .. nobody tries to kill Ghost and stays alive :lol:

2. Knew Dre was shook up by Kanaan killing his own son so he didn't hide the body to have some type of leverage

3. Angie gotta die next season

4. The fact that Kanaan and Lobos survived is wack to me

That's all :lol:

Also think Tasha should know ghost wouldn't be that sloppy tho.

Ghost isn't that sloppy

If you can take the time to douse the place then you can take the time to find one of the guns and put one through his head
I'm sure all of us agree.

But they probably wanted to keep Fitty as another avenue to explore in the next season.

Yeah BB wasn't far fetched at all. You reaching.

BB had build up. Everything was clear to the viewer. Did Gus live after having his face blown off? Walter had help and a Chem background to do the stuff he did.

Ghost out here playing shadow man

Do you guys not have common sense. Gas was poured over his body. That means you're on fire immediately and ain't no sprinklers gonna save you. And you want me to believe that a stab wound and third degree burns gives you enough power to break out the door?

Yall critics kill me :smh: :lol:
Yall can bash the show all yall want...10 months from now, yall gon be back in here, watching the show religiously. Just like a female who can't leave her ex alone cus no matter how bad he treat her, the **** too bomb.

Can't nothing please some of yall :lol: :smh:
So what if 50 rose from a burning building and escaped? 9 shots couldn't kill the cat, what make yall think a broken piece of glass and a little fire would take him down? Not to mention the sprinklers went off. Regardless of son getting doused in gasoline, my mans had on mad layers of clothes...that jacket is made outta sheep skin, B. That joint thick. Once son felt the heat, he could've just tossed his clothes off, stop dropped and rolled, and pried his way outta there

As far as Lobos living. Yall mad at him surviving a couple of stab wounds to the stomach? The assailant had a limited range of motion, and couldn't see what he was doing. It's not gonna be an A1 job, fam.

You're the same thing. You'll lie to yourself that he isn't beating you and ride for him in court. Foh

We can have different views and being a critic goes two ways...like and dislike.

The acting and writing is subpar.

The only saving grace is the sex and violence.

Some of you can't think for yourselves

Last edited:
In real life, forensics will find 50s blood and match it to the criminal database and be looking for him for questioning about the fire.

That COULD be a storyline with 50 laying super low. But I'm sure they'll just gloss over it lol.

Kanan surviving was the only real blemish on the finale imo, very unrealistic.

Correct.

Ghost isn't that sloppy

If you can take the time to douse the place then you can take the time to find one of the guns and put one through his head

I can't think of a logical explanation for why he didn't
He stood over Vlad & put NUMEROUS shots into him because he didn't shoot hit him in the head like usual & all 50 got was a single shank to his gut before the fire? :lol:

The 50 thing is comically bad.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom