POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

In real life, forensics will find 50s blood and match it to the criminal database and be looking for him for questioning about the fire.

That COULD be a storyline with 50 laying super low. But I'm sure they'll just gloss over it lol.

This. Son left a pool of blood and they just gonna ignore that? Lol

If I had it wrong you could've simply said so. I thought Ghost was behind Lobos feeling the shank.
You might want to go back and rewatch the scene when Lobos called Tommy. He said I know that Ghost was the mastermind of the hits and that Tommy would never agree to such a plan, so he needs Tommy to kill Ghost and then Tommy will become his sole distributor.

BB had build up. Everything was clear to the viewer. Did Gus live after having his face blown off? Walter had help and a Chem background to do the stuff he did.

Ghost out here playing shadow man

Do you guys not have common sense. Gas was poured over his body. That means you're on fire immediately and ain't no sprinklers gonna save you. And you want me to believe that a stab wound and third degree burns gives you enough power to break out the door?
You're the same thing. You'll lie to yourself that he isn't beating you and ride for him in court. Foh

We can have different views and being a critic goes two ways...like and dislike.

The acting and writing is subpar.

The only saving grace is the sex and violence.

Some of you can't think for yourselves

Yeah when Walter had 2 druggies point a laser through a mansion to mimic a sniper rifle, that was realistic.

When Walter designed a remote controlled machine gun in the trunk of his car to take out an entire gang = realistic.

When Walter saw his ex talking bad about his name while on national TV = realistic.

You're reaching bro.

Last edited:
But it makes no sense how Lobos found out that Ghost was the one when Ruiz also knows who he is in addition to the cartel being after him. He put 2 and 2 together way too fast.

But it makes no sense how Lobos found out that Ghost was the one when Ruiz also knows who he is in addition to the cartel being after him. He put 2 and 2 together way too fast.

You're over complicating it, Lobos thinks Ghost set him up in the hotel (which he did). This has nothing to do with anything else. Pure revenge.

You're over complicating it, Lobos thinks Ghost set him up in the hotel (which he did). This has nothing to do with anything else. Pure revenge.

He knows Ghost sent the hit in Jail as well. Hence why he sent the bloody card back to Ghost at Truth.

It's Ghost vs The NY underworld and a Mexican cartel lol.

How does he know ghost ordered the hit from prison though? Did I miss that?

With the other group trying to kill him already, why would he automatically assume ghost did it?

Boy Boy Boy ....

I was wondering who in the agency was lobos informant, but was blown away to know it was the Cubano!!!! LOL That **** make to much sense, he was the lead that got him off in California and was about to do the same here. (BTW, we all that pay attention knew it was someone from the agency because the dude said it when he came out the plane).

Ghost try to be slick with that Arana Card, but he must know he is just a peasant when going against cartel leaders. He needed to make sure Lobos was deuces ... now he is in deeep ****.

The writters think they ******* slick keeping Dre in the picture while splitting Tommy .. Aint no reason why Dre needed to be in the picture ... these were to brothers that werent going to turn, but once Ghost let dre put that gun in the back of tommys head. Its a wrap .... 

However, overall they are doing a good job.

Some of ya dudes too funny ... cant get simple **** down.

I was kinda let down by the **** at first...Then i remembered reading this season was supposed to only be 8 episodes. It was already written when Starz came back around and ordered 10 eps instead of 8. Instead of going back and rewriting ****, we basically got episodes 1 and 2 of season 3 added to season 2, which explains why we didn't get any closure in most of these stories. Episodes 9 and 10 sped **** up quick. Instead of ending w/ Tommy in jail we now have a new story arch.

But yeah man same complaint as every one else, that 50 ending was ******ed, i wonder if that **** was added at the last minute, like a couple of weeks ago or something.

I had my suspicions about Angie's boss in that bar scene, when he wanted to buy her a drink, but she wanted to peace out...his look said it all. **** i was wrong about everything else.

And the only sense i could make out of Sean's body turning up was Ghost made Dre do it, He loved Shawn and he deserves a funeral and not just to be in some hole in the ground somewhere. But Tasha being his next of kin and not his Mom? **** didn't make any sense.

and speaking of Breaking Bad i honestly think Greg should have killed Angie and that **** would have sent Ghost over the edge. He'd have one of them scenes like when Walt lost it in the crawl space. :lol:

Ghost is teetering on the edge man...His best friend is now his enemy, he can't see his seeds, D Wade dead. It's only a matter of time before he loses it, and Angie dying would have really done him in.

With the other group trying to kill him already, why would he automatically assume ghost did it?

This is what I'm trying to ask. Ghost isn't the only one who wants him dead. Just because he set him up at the Carlton doesn't mean that the cartel can't get him from the inside like they tried to do at the hotel.

When Angie was putting the trash away. Just where she was in terms of location. I immediately said "Oh man." I thought she was gonna get killed.

The Fif ending is so 50 that I laughed my *** off, and in that respect it was great. 50 is the ultimate troll and he's trolling all of us one last time.

Last edited:
Ghost not being honest with Tommy has made a lot of this **** possible. Ghost should have let Tommy know that Lobos wanted him to take over US operations, but not with Tommy on board. If he didn't trust Tommy as Ghost's partner, why in the hell would he trust him as the lead?

So Kanaan made it out of the fire??? Y'all need to let it go like Frozen! People survive gunshots to the head in real life, let alone stab wounds. I didn't see Ghost pour gasoline on him. I saw Ghost pour it around him. Sprinklers would have killed the fire before it could fully engulf K.

Having the boss working for Lobos is going to be major part of next season. That could lead to Angela being kidnapped and/or killed. It also could thwart Greg's efforts to take Ghost down.

Dre, I believe, left that body to be found bc he no longer trusts Kanaan. He would have already "taken care of it" before going to meet ghost at the club. That was done so that Shawn's mom would find out. I agree with the other post that Shawn made so many calls to Tasha, that's why she was contacted. That and the ICE theory.

Isn't it funny with all of the lies that Jamie/Ghost tells, his club is named Truth?!?!?!?!

This is what I'm trying to ask. Ghost isn't the only one who wants him dead. Just because he set him up at the Carlton doesn't mean that the cartel can't get him from the inside like they tried to do at the hotel.

I'm assuming he knows that Ghost was behind it because Sandavol told him about the other murders. The other people who got clipped weren't a threat to the cartel, they were a threat to Ghost.

The Feds never mentioned anything about the Dexter like plastic wrap in the hotel room or chainsaw and ****.

I think we kinda forgot that Lobos and his boy-toy were going to kill Tommy and Ghost in that hotel room.

I wonder if Ghost and Tommy know this

That makes sense to me Dopeness. Lobos isn't a fool. Outside of being a drug lord, he did go to Wharton Business School.

As dirty as Ruiz is, he got to make a clean break with his family. I think Ghost probably would have killed him too if he didn't need the daughter out of the picture to save Angie. Also a little surprised that Ruiz went with no hesitation. You're taking advice from a man you were just involved with killing off?

Ghost never went to the room. Remember that Lobos told dude something like don't make it so obvious? Maybe that door was closed when Tommy entered.

Ghost never went to the room. Remember that Lobos told dude something like don't make it so obvious? Maybe that door was closed when Tommy entered.

I get that. Didn't know if Ghost had some inside info on it or something. Dude is always steps ahead.

You would think the Feds would mention it to Tommy during interrogation. Like look, this dude was trying to kill you in the other room. He had plastic wrap and cutting materials all set up in the back room.

You would think that, but you have to now factor the boss being a Lobos man into it. That definitely should have come up.

Tommy has basically gone rogue now. He wouldn't even take call from Tasha after finding out she helped set up K. I wonder how much time he gets to carry out the deed against Ghost? He chose Ghost and family over Holly before. Will he do it again?

Boy Boy Boy ....

I was wondering who in the agency was lobos informant, but was blown away to know it was the Cubano!!!! LOL That **** make to much sense, he was the lead that got him off in California and was about to do the same here. (BTW, we all that pay attention knew it was someone from the agency because the dude said it when he came out the plane).

Ghost try to be slick with that Arana Card, but he must know he is just a peasant when going against cartel leaders. He needed to make sure Lobos was deuces ... now he is in deeep ****.

The writters think they ******* slick keeping Dre in the picture while splitting Tommy .. Aint no reason why Dre needed to be in the picture ... these were to brothers that werent going to turn, but once Ghost let dre put that gun in the back of tommys head. Its a wrap .... 

However, overall they are doing a good job.

Some of ya dudes too funny ... cant get simple **** down.

All of this.

Thought he was being condescending by calling him jefe, that legit went over my head. Aint nobody allowing a cartel head to make calls from a hospital bed.

Ghost better hope boy wonder is ready for a long haul cuz theyre in deep for next season.

Also y'all need to quit with small details. Sounding like dudes in the Straight Outta Compton movie thread mad over hat logos not being in the right era. Its minimal, look at the picture and not tiny detail.

Back
Top Bottom