POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

Yeah, it was okay in season one but it's gone now. I only watch because of the fine broads on there. Teyonah Parris' mouth is a thing of beauty. Killing off Mike Epps was a huge mistake. Story lines are boring and juvenile.

Yeah, it was okay in season one but it's gone now. I only watch because of the fine broads on there. Teyonah Parris' mouth is a thing of beauty. Killing off Mike Epps was a huge mistake. Story lines are boring and juvenile.

Wonder if it was because of uncle buck which ended up flopping and got canceled.

Son said surviors remorse is good ....WHAT ? It's one of the worst shows I've ever watched

Yeah I couldn't make it through last season.

I was talking to one of my female coworkers the other day about the show and we both agreed that there are way too many sex scenes. They need to space the sex scenes out like that show Survivors Remorse (which is also a good show on Starz imo).

As far as female rankings go.... your line is asinine ten & eleven *Skip Bayless voice* if Purple Drank Shawty aint at the top.

It goes Purple Drank Shawty, Honey Nut Cheerios Shawty, Home Wrecker Shawty, Les Be Honest Shawty & Baby Momma Shawty.
Annoying Flat Back Shawty shouldn't even be on the list. 

Yeah I was talking about the sex scenes with a friend the other day, I think they're overboard and serve no purpose to the story. I'm far from a prude, but seems like a cheap tactic, but then she put it like what if it is integral to the story? show that little p got some power. Like look how the dudes are in ****** up situations over it. POWER.

POWER is going to end up like Game of Thrones....it's shaping up already.

Female power players who are often mistreated/overlooked.....are in prime position to have the real "Power". Juicebox, Holly, Angie, Tasha to game of thrones Danaerys, Sansa, Yara, Ellaria, Cersei etc.....

The men are too "blinded" to notice. That's the common theme we'll see play out in these shows.

Last edited:
POWER is going to end up like Game of Thrones....it's shaping up already.

Female power players who are often mistreated/overlooked.....are in prime position to have the real "Power". Juicebox, Holly, Angie, Tasha to game of thrones Danaerys, Sansa, Yara, Ellaria, Cersei etc.....

The men are too "blinded" to notice. That's the common theme we'll see play out in these shows.
Interesting statement.

Because that naturi scene in the mirrors is the exact same opening scene of GHOST in the first season.

I just watched the last episode again, and I realized something. Kanan didn't ask for consent before he smashed LeanBae. He knew that she was a lesbian too. Isn't that considered rape? All she said is "I don't have a damn thing to say". She couldn't say anything because she was in a state of shock. I've seen examples of this in episodes of Law and Order SVU. He didn't ask for consent and he KNEW she was a lesbian. :nerd:

I just watched the last episode again, and I realized something. Kanan didn't ask for consent before he smashed LeanBae. He knew that she was a lesbian too. Isn't that considered rape? All she said is "I don't have a damn thing to say". She couldn't say anything because she was in a state of shock. I've seen examples of this in episodes of Law and Order SVU. He didn't ask for consent and he KNEW she was a lesbian. :nerd:
Lmao bruh what the hell are you talking about? :rofl: :rofl: you're thinking to dam hard

xp0f8f32zv9t.png

View media item 2132703

1 minute into the episode and all I can say is WOWWWW

nah I'm lying :lol:. About to watch right now though. Analysis coming soon

All this damn money I paying for Verizon but they can't put the episode on demand on time? *sucks teeth*

Edit: It's Up

Let's go

Holly gotta die

I need that first song in that first sex scene

Last edited:
My gut tells me that Tariq is gonna get hit by a stray from the Jamaicans this episode.... I hope I'm wrong

I'm sorry I gotta keep posting back to back. I'm really sorry I promise. But this episode is just too real...everything is falling into place and I have 18 mins left

Back
Top Bottom