pimp.gif
 Hangin out the window sprayin
#HollyBeLike
The Squad BIKE!!!!!

Last edited:
Type SPOILER in between [ ]

Then type what u wanna say

Then type /SPOILER in between [ ]
who leaves their toddler home alone tho? Where was the mother or babysitter in the midst of all this
K finessed his way into the crib and the bird baby moms didn't think anything about it

Who watched it? Who watched it dammit!!!!

Screw a spoiler. Let's talk this **** out.

This episode was so turnt up! I just knew Ghost was done.

Last edited:
It finally happened! NT we gotta pop some bottles for this episode. So glad that person is out of the picture.

Rest of the season is going to be real good.

Ghost gotta give his security dude the nickname Phantom or Gaurdian Angel or something man.

Tommy the real MVP

Ghost gotta give his security dude the nickname Phantom or Gaurdian Angel or something man.

Judging from the preview of next weeks episode, it looks like he's gonna fire him

Tommy is going to breakdown when Tasha tells him she was pregnant

She wasn't even that pregnant. She was only about 2-3 weeks late. **** wasn't even a zygote yet. Tasha just need to do everyone a favor and not say nothing

That **** was lit the **** up. I think he's gotta fire the legit security though,its about to get dirty. Unless he's down with it.

Nah ghost not going to just let dude leave. The preview showed him firing him but you know it's always some extra stuff lol. He saved dude life man.

Edit: But ghostvisbgoingvyk want to know why he was still following him.

Last edited:
The show is finally back on track, man what a episode [emoji]128561[/emoji][emoji]128561[/emoji][emoji]128561[/emoji][emoji]128561[/emoji]

I see everyone is avoiding the elephant in the room...Ghosts butt in that sex scene shot

Courtney back at it again with the objectification of the male body

Back
Top Bottom