POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

fam legit told tasha, slurring and ****, I've been going to the bar for research :rofl:. I died. Show is lowkey a comedy and my favorite joint on tv.

Going to the club for research babe. lap dances for sciences. body shots for the culture.

Another excellent episode from Milan and Kanan. I wonder if he's going to turn Tariq into his protégé?

What happened to Junebug & Lean Bae? That sure was a waste of screentime if they don't show up these last 2 episodes

My favorite comedy moment was earlier this season when Ghost wanted to paint a picture of the fantasy to Angela talking about "we'll go to London, Paris, maybe even Tokyo".  "We'll be in the club at night and sleep during the day" 
roll.gif

My favorite comedy moment was earlier this season when Ghost wanted to paint a picture of the fantasy to Angela talking about "we'll go to London, Paris, maybe even Tokyo".  "We'll be in the club at night and sleep during the day"  :rofl:
thats some dream **** you sell to random chicks you meet online for titty pix

Last edited:
Y'all missing the fact that 50 was shooting hoops with the OJ glove on and was money from the field. I don't know how the writing for this could be any worse!!
And after shooting hoops, why the hell would Dre come back with two cokes. Where's the gatorade at my guy?!!
Hahahahahahaha. I hope 50 never dies.

Dre: "I gotta take Ghost kid out to Basketball City man"

Kanan shows up to Basketball City

Dre: "Yo you got GPS or something on me man!?"

View media item 2157028

True story though :lol:

Bruh, when Angie was giving up them walls and looked over to the picture of ghost had to be one of the funniest things I've seen on the show. Had me and my girl straight dying :lol:

First off, when she said "I'm...so....cold", I almost fell out of my chair laughing.

On a more serious note, she spun it that she played Ghost by letting him smash when she was being interrogated. And part of me is thinking she MIGHT be playing Greg somehow the same way.

Or she was being weak as ****....not unrealistic either :lol:

fam legit told tasha, slurring and ****, I've been going to the bar for research :rofl:. I died. Show is lowkey a comedy and my favorite joint on tv.

Going to the club for research babe. lap dances for sciences. body shots for the culture.

Now this though.....I work in the entertainment business. As does Ghost. And this is not as far fetched as you make it seem.

Last edited:
If someone made a parody of Power, I probably wouldn't be able to tell the difference between that and the actual show. 
laugh.gif

First off, when she said "I'm...so....cold", I almost fell out of my chair laughing.

Maaaaaaan. That part had me laughing so hard, right after she said that i put my stream on mute until they got past the sex.

Now that Jerry Ferrara (Turtle) is a cast member, they need to recreate this scene from Entourage. 
laugh.gif

giphy.gif

I see ghost n Tasha never gave Tariq the talk about strangers :lol: :smh: ...idk where y'all from or how y'all grew up but even elementary schoolers round my way wouldn't be willingly hanging out with Kanan in that situation, and Riq supposed to be like 15 just not smart or realistic imo

And Dre annoying too, why he so scared of 50 ?? He supposed to be a street cat but is straight terrified when 50 around...worst part is they be 1 on 1, I woulda been tried to get him out the way
dude is PETRIFIED b.

I don't get it. You break in my crib, touch my baby girl, threaten her, you gotta go.

Like you said, he supposed to be a street dude. Boy aint got no heart

Last edited:
Cat's making it sound so easy :lol: So far at one point when and where did Dre have a clean chance to get Kanan

At home with his kid there , by club truth or out front at tariq school dude keep popping up :lol:

Last edited:
Cat's making it sound so easy :lol: So far at one point when and where did Dre have a clean chance to get Kanan

At his home , by club truth or out front at tariq school dude keep popping up :lol:

I'm saying :lol:

Of course dude shook. Kanan popped up at his crib holding his daughter.

Dude gotta make some type of plan though. I wouldn't be surprised if he killed 50 in one of these last episodes.

H

At home with his kid there , by club truth or out front at tariq school dude keep popping up :lol:

Dre got dudes in the streets that could pop fif easily

I'm sitting here thinking, and maybe I gotta go back to last season or something. But didn't Ghost or Tasha pretty much admit that they set Kanan up to get bagged and do all those years in prison? Ghost is soft. Team Kanan. He should've popped his son

We haven't even seen him attempt to even THINK about getting rid of Kanaan. That's inexcusable.

He's a shooter, no?

He was 50's personal hitter at one point, no?

So he knows how to track down & do someone if he has to, no?

Inexcusable for what dude was supposed to be. Fam is literally begging Ghost to let him do street ****, but a dude can break in his crib & touch his daughter & he doesn't even THINK about getting rid of that problem :lol:

Last edited:
We haven't even seen him attempt to even THINK about getting rid of Kanaan. That's inexcusable.

He's a shooter, no?

He was 50's personal hitter at one point, no?

So he knows how to track down & do someone if he has to, no?

Inexcusable for what dude was supposed to be. Fam is literally begging Ghost to let him do street ****, but a dude can break in his crib & touch his daughter & he doesn't even THINK about getting rid of that problem :lol:

So much truth. Characters seem to regress when they hangout with Jamie

The show is eventually going to come down to Ghost and Kanaan. Kanaan isn't going anywhere anytime soon. 

In my opinion Tasha is the thoroughest person on the show, so I am rooting for her. I know her winning means Ghost winning though, because there is nobody that can replace Ghost(even her fling Shawn)

Angela played herself. She is a core cast member so I know she isn't going anywhere any time soon, but I wouldn't mind her getting taken out by Tommy. We have all seen her get twisted inside and out by Ghost and Knox... and it is getting old. It would be nice to have another through latin replacement. 

The show is eventually going to come down to Ghost and Kanaan. Kanaan isn't going anywhere anytime soon. 

In my opinion Tasha is the thoroughest person on the show, so I am rooting for her. I know her winning means Ghost winning though, because there is nobody that can replace Ghost(even her fling Shawn)

Angela played herself. She is a core cast member so I know she isn't going anywhere any time soon, but I wouldn't mind her getting taken out by Tommy. We have all seen her get twisted inside and out by Ghost and Knox... and it is getting old. It would be nice to have another through latin replacement. 

Kanan v Ghost is the only way it needs to be.

Kanan v Ghost is the only way it needs to be.
I agree. 

I really don't know who I want to win though. If I had to pick, I would pick Kanaan. Ghost reminds me of Stringer Bell. He is in and out when it comes to the streets. Kanaan was all the way in from Day 1. Tommy is like Kanaan, but the drugs and his other issues handicap him. Kanaan is on the lean now though... so who knows how that will turn out. 

However the show ends... I hope it doesn't drag out. I saw on The Breakfast Club that they were talking about signing on for a Season 4 AND 5. I am not sure how they are going to keep the story going for that long without it becoming wack. 

With all of these pointless sex scenes..I need a new baddie to watch. New yambs. new *******. new booty. angela body looking like an old cornflakes with them soggy *******.

Back
Top Bottom