POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

They didn't really snake the deal since it was their deal to begin with

Was it? The guys across the street?

Y'all be rememberin' like a muh*****.

I gotta stop smoking :lol:

Not assuming the club story is "written off" either. Whether it plays out this season or not.

Ghost looked like he was about to step out to see them dudes when Dre told him they got the deal with Karen. Then he walked right into that meeting with the primeras in his club.

dre gonna get his homeboy to line up the club cats across the street. They gonna murder them in cold blood outside of the club

Sandoval pissed me off
Knox pisses me off
Angela pisses me off
Ghost pisses me off
Tommy pisses me off
Dre pisses me off
Tariq pisses me off

Everyone is ******ed af

I hope everyone dies in the show at the end

Was it? The guys across the street?

Y'all be rememberin' like a muh*****.

I gotta stop smoking :lol:

Not assuming the club story is "written off" either. Whether it plays out this season or not.

Ghost looked like he was about to step out to see them dudes when Dre told him they got the deal with Karen. Then he walked right into that meeting with the primeras in his club.

:lol:

Remember that's how Ghost met her when he paid for her dinner with them. Then he had her come to Truth.

Last edited:
Ghost blew the deal when he didn't have enough POWER in his own home to pull the money out. Tasha checked his *** and he walked away like a chump.

Ghost blew the deal when he didn't have enough POWER in his own home to pull the money out. Tasha checked his *** and he walked away like a chump.

If he wasn't stepping out on her, she would have relented and gave him the money. Angela has been nothing but trouble sense he saw her in that club :smh:

i never liked gregs character. such a thirsty loser

but good for greg for treating angela the way deserves

finally took her down from the pedestal and grew a pair

the season is finally got going slow there for a while

I can't stand sucka *** dudes like Greg. Ol simp, can't move on, hate on the next man ***. Acting like he doing cop work. Heart broken stalker.

Last edited:
20k is enough for him to startup again. Dude like him got connects around the world he would be right back in the game once he's out of the US.

i thought with lobos dead he was on the run from the cartel like forever 
nerd.gif

Some people in here have no vision man.

Days of our lives has been on for decades ... To say this can't go 5 years is nonsense.

For example

I don't know in what world is a Capo murdered and it goes unchecked. If they want to write about Ghost setting up Milan for that murder he can .. Cartel war!

Knox idea about killing Lobos cause new connect ...

Kannan and Ghost still pending.

Tommy vs Ghost into play down the road since Tommy seems to have lost everything but the street.

You have Dre and some street cats he still rolls with. Same with Kannan and cop birch.

I mean stories can be created ...

Milan just killed some heavy hitters Ruiz ... Come on ...

Back
Top Bottom