POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

Just because Days of out Lives has been on for decades doesn't mean it was good for decades

Just because Days of out Lives has been on for decades doesn't mean it was good for decades
exactly. The simpsons been on damn near 30 years and it's been trash for 15 yrs. And being a cartoon, they can literally do anything. Still butt.

Sure and I'm going to Listen to Mr Cashflow on how good Days of our Lives (which is still airing and won a bunch of awards in 2016) in how good it was or wasn't?

SMH!

The point is that it has been half a century and the show still on. So 5 season is by no mean an imaginary thing. 

Days of our Lives had some really bad years bro. One year they killed off half the cast and the public got upset about it.

They do this every year. Sometimes for foozball or even their own special event movies. For example, HBO did it once to Game of Thrones to show case the liberachi movie Behind the Candelabra.

Huff! I went to sleep too early, but I damn sure was watching when I got back home tonight. Let the show run its schedule. SMFH

Went to my plug site today and didn't see ****

Im bugging out thinking the site was shut down but they really postponing this ish?

Smh nobody even watches football.
We wanna see Ghost and Kanan

Last edited:
I'm surprised they didn't take the week off for Labor Day.

The ******** is none of us seemed to know about it.

2 weeks ago Ray Donovan ended the last episode saying they'd be back in 2 weeks.

Power really trying to build the thirst :lol:

Back
Top Bottom