POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

NT always dropping jewels.. I always thought Micheal shot Bodie. Just watched the full Wire again like a month ago...

Sure enough, peeped the YouTube clip and there's no mistaking Rolla's awkward mouth structure

Mind blown.

Last edited:
Next Season will be insane....

This! So much about to happen maybe ghost will get back with Tasha after realizing he has no other options...(especially since he made the comment "I'll be the biggest drug dealer in NYC" which is always what Tasha wants) it felt like he got a hit watching how excited he got at the end when he said he needed more product. What's the story he gonna tell angela now that truth is a wrap. Even if they reopen the chick is definitely backing out the guaranteed party.

great episode and that animal ambition track is tough

The song at the end was flames

THESE ****** LEAVING ALL THAT UNANSWERED
AND WE GOTTA WAIT TILL 2015 :smh:
MAAAN **** THIS SHOW

2015 is like five months away. Lol usually shows take that amount of time for the next season lol. Twd is back in two months anyways :smile:

It said 2015 didn't give a month
Plus I ain't watched TWD in a minute
Last episode I watched was when it focused only on the governor

Love this thread, no need for spoilers or nothin :smokin

So now that Tommy knows Angela is a fed, it'll make Ghost to keep his distance from her. And since South Beach most likely won't happen, their dreams of being together is probably gone. It'll force them both to face each other in their professions instead of their personal lives.

I think there will also be a rift between Tommy and Ghost due to Holly getting shot. Tommy will blame him for her getting shot and for Ghost not knowing Angie was a fed or possibly knowing she was a fed and still getting with her. Ghost will be upset that he told Holly his street name and that they're "partners" and that the hitter is still after their heads after Ghost killed Rolla. But they'll maintain that relationship since they're moving more weight for Lobos next season.

Fif still owes that hitter money and still has the element of surprise over them two. Sean will probably recruit Tasha into their corner if things between her and Ghost worsens.

Typing way too much of my predictions but what else is there to do til 2015?

50 thinks ghost is dead... So we will see that unfold. Also lobos ain't going to give ghost no drugs when he finds out their killer still out there. NY about to be shutdown also. Tommy gonna go ape crazy when he find out his boo got popped. I'm glad she did though. She too messy.

" you like ****** little girls huh " "Ruiz told me to bring him your ****" lol tonight episode was great but man why do I feel like 50 cent gonna have next season completely evolve around like literally try to write ghost out of the story , but I hope not . I can predict right now Shawn loyalty should be question by everybody even his dad he is gonna squeal like a little ***** , Angie gotta get ice next season .

I'm so irritated with so many characters on this show man 
mean.gif
. Tommy telling all the business to his girl, then she quits in Ghost's face and tells him they're partners. She ain't put in NO work, that wa so disrespectful. I hope she dies for that alone.

-Ghost ****** up by giving Tommy more power, THEN this happened 
mean.gif

-Tasha having her statements sent to her friend's house (dummy) 
mean.gif

-Kanaan having to tell his own son that his loyalty is to him now, does he really have to state that? 
laugh.gif

there's more but all that **** irritates me a lot 

Tommys disguise. :lol: Looking like Sherlock Holmes

Pink shoes is terrible hit-woman. :lol: :smh:

:rofl: @ all that going down plus being comprised on 3 different levels and neither one picking up the phone and calling. That's how they got to this point in the first place (being on different pages)

Kinda messed up but very smart Ghost insulating himself by letting Tommy take the lead in the streets. He's getting what he wants though.

Tommys disguise. :lol: Looking like Sherlock Holmes

Pink shoes is terrible hit-woman. :lol: :smh:

:rofl: @ all that going down plus being comprised on 3 different levels and neither one picking up the phone and calling. That's how they got to this point in the first place (being on different pages)

Kinda messed up but very smart Ghost insulating himself by letting Tommy take the lead in the streets. He's getting what he wants though.

I feel like ghost is tryna set tommy up intentionally so he can stop bugging him about the streets.

I'm so irritated with so many characters on this show man :smh: . Tommy telling all the business to his girl, then she quits in Ghost's face and tells him they're partners. She ain't put in NO work, that wa so disrespectful. I hope she dies for that alone.

-Ghost ****** up by giving Tommy more power, THEN this happened :smh:
-Tasha having her statements sent to her friend's house (dummy) :smh:
-Kanaan having to tell his own son that his loyalty is to him now, does he really have to state that? :lol:

there's more but all that **** irritates me a lot 

Tasha only did that so Ghost wouldn't find out about the account

^ Yeah. He's trying to satify both ends. Keep his club and expand while letting Tommy take all the risk. He was gassing Tommy so hard with that "you make the decisions" and "two men, one voice" ********. He took the bait 
laugh.gif

^ Yeah. He's trying to satify both ends. Keep his club and expand while letting Tommy take all the risk. He was gassing Tommy so hard with that "you make the decisions" and "two men, one voice" ********. He took the bait :lol:

Yup. And do tommy know Spanish? I feel like lobos was trying to get ghost to set tommy up also.

Tasha only did that so Ghost wouldn't find out about the account

Could have sent them to a PO Box :lol:

And Tommy fell for it hook, line and sinker. Don't think they can coexist after tonight's episode should Holly survive. The set of balls on her.

^ Yeah. He's trying to satify both ends. Keep his club and expand while letting Tommy take all the risk. He was gassing Tommy so hard with that "you make the decisions" and "two men, one voice" ********. He took the bait 
laugh.gif

Yup. And do tommy know Spanish? I feel like lobos was trying to get ghost to set tommy up also.
Tommy don't know no damn Spanish 
laugh.gif
. He's going to ruin everything with the gun **** and his reactionary mentality. With that and his girl, he could sink the operation. I don't understand how Ghost  got this far with his bad decision making in critical times.

I feel like ghost is tryna set tommy up intentionally so he can stop bugging him about the streets.
Yeah the whole idea was he lets Tommy take all the risks while he sits back hence the flashback of Lobos telling him he could be a cartel leader one day.

Tommy don't know no damn Spanish :lol: . He's going to ruin everything with the gun **** and his reactionary mentality. With that and his girl, he could sink the operation. I don't understand how Ghost  got this far with his bad decision making in critical times.

Because tommy was muscle and just did whatever ghost told him to do. Dosent look like he made a move without ghost. That's why the whole season he was struggling for status in the street as a head honcho like ghost.

laugh.gif
Really though...I thought Tommy at least had the intelligence to see through that especially since Ghost mentioned multiple times saying he wanted to get out. Guess that isn't happening any more tho.

Lmao man tommy ate that up real quick , fam felt like a true Jefe for a second , Tommy is a muscle tho he doesn't use his brains at all .

Tommy don't know no damn Spanish 
laugh.gif
. He's going to ruin everything with the gun **** and his reactionary mentality. With that and his girl, he could sink the operation. I don't understand how Ghost  got this far with his bad decision making in critical times.
Because tommy was muscle and just did whatever ghost told him to do. Dosent look like he made a move without ghost. That's why the whole season he was struggling for status in the street as a head honcho like ghost.
He just doesn't think clearly. Ghost always has to pull him back when he wants to go. It's a bad reflection on Tommy and Ghost. This show makes me like a character like Stringer Bell 
laugh.gif
. I mean, Avaon was a straight goon, but he at least was smarter than Tommy 
laugh.gif

Oh and did anyone else start laughing when they saw tommy in his "Ghost outfit" with the hat and ear band? :lol:
Nah but I did start laughing when 50 put on those goofy *** sun glasses when he got in the car with SEAN [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

And it was dark as hell outside

Happy to see Holly get killed she was just too much.

Holly is alive mate

50 thinks ghost is dead... So we will see that unfold. Also lobos ain't going to give ghost no drugs when he finds out their killer still out there. NY about to be shutdown also. Tommy gonna go ape crazy when he find out his boo got popped. I'm glad she did though. She too messy.

Yep, his club is gone, and his shipment is cancelled with the PinkSneak killer still doing work. Lobos is not about to give someone like Ghost any work. He's as good as dead to Lobos when someone is still trying to knock off his crew

Yeah I rewatched it but I wished she died with her annoying ***. Like where do she get the balls to go at ghost like that.

BEST EPISODE YET! SEASON 2 IS GONNA BE POPPIN! :smokin

Tommy cleans up nicely :lol:. Had me laughing when he rolled up on Nomar and said "so you like ******* little girls huh". The way he looked and said it he seemed like a character from A Christmas Story. :rofl:

Damn Angie got some big *** ugly feet :x! She's going to have to go though, and Tommy gonna have to be the one to do it. When Tommy tells Ghost ain't no way in hell he can get mad. Ghost has to realize that he won't be able to juggle his club shutting down, him being the biggest drug dealer in NY, and being in a serious relationship with someone who's playing for the opposing team. But Tommy is in no position to talk when he has damn near told everything to some subrat that he hasn't even known for three months. ****** up situation all around.

Tasha being the bird that she is, nothing new. I'm surprised her mother actually kicked some sense into her ear. Tasha listening to her lonely envious friend :smh:. Telling T to leave Ghost but I bet if she does she'll be the main one throwing the box at him.

Holly, I'm so glad it was you. Hitwoman made a mistake and did something right at the same damn time.

And most importantly, when Ghost chased murder mamacita out of the club he stopped and paused for a minute. Right then and there he knew that 50 was behind it all. If Rolla is dead then why is hitta still after us? But wait a minute, Kanan is the one who told me that Rolla did it? Bingo, light bulb goes off. I feel like that's also the reason why he jumped in fully with this new deal with Lobos, not just because of the club closing down. He's going to want to wrap up the power in the streets so he can take 50 out.

And most importantly, when Ghost chased murder mamacita out of the club he stopped and paused for a minute. Right then and there he knew that 50 was behind it all. If Rolla is dead then why is hitta still after us? But wait a minute, Kanan is the one who told me that Rolla did it? Bingo, light bulb goes off. I feel like that's also the reason why he jumped in fully with this new deal with Lobos, not just because of the club closing down. He's going to want to wrap up the power in the streets so he can take 50 out.
I agree  100% with this

also 
Just got done watching da season finale...
eek.gif

eek.gif

eek.gif
. Best episode yet 
smokin.gif
. Can't wait for next season...ah man!!!!!
smokin.gif

just pray the writers/producers can at least keep the show on this level....it can't afford to drop 

Back
Top Bottom