POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

All of GHOST dreams went down the drain in one nite...Now he can get his focus back on why he was able to buy the club anyway & thats the streets...When dude finds out ANGIE'S a FED he gonna flip...The streets gonna keep pulling GHOST back cause its who he is...

Last edited:
I still think Ghost is oblivious that 50 is behind all of this.

I don't. I feel the same way Gemeni does.
When he paused chasing PinkSneaks, he realized he messed up and Kanan had played him. Kanan gonna get popped at in ep1 of season 2, by Ghost

I laughed at this show in the beginning thinking it needed serious work on acting and scriptwriting. It still does, but there's definitely a lot of potential for season 2.

One thing I pray is that 50 gets less creative control over this show :lol:. Dude is acting, songs on the score, song is the intro, his products are on screen, soon this show will be called Get Rich or Die Trying :smh:

I really hope they get even better writers for next season, and sent Tommy and a few others to some quick acting lessons during the break.

Ghost needs to go into beast mode next season, on some Marlo mastermind level, especially since he's about to hit a drought with Lobos. He's supposed to be the brains of the operation and so smart and tactical, yet he keeps making reckless decisions.

I doubt Holly is dead, I wished she was. But it's smarter to let her live, and be a wedge in Ghost and Tommy's relationship and then let her get killed :lol:.

For a professional hitter, I'm very surprised Pink Shoes didn't get her target.

Yea, Ghost definitely used the ole "give him enough rope to hang himself" trick with Tommy.

My only gripe with the finale is I think SOMEONE should have died. Either Nomar, Holly, or Angie.

Now it seems like there's too many loose ends...

Agreed. Someone had to die and the writers dropped the ball on that big time. I don't like ending a season with loose ends and you have a big one in Holly still being alive. Angie could have gotten iced too.

Joseph Sikora is doing a pretty good job as TOMMY IMO dude is a well established actor also he's played in several pretty big movies in the last few yrs also...

For Ghost and Tommys sake I hope they start getting more security, Lobos could've popped both of them with ease....

I want to see a war next season.... :evil:

:lol: now that I think about it, the east coast distributor just rolls around NY freely with ol D'Wade who couldn't bust a grape in a food fight....:smh: dude needs to stock up on some professional goons.

My son Julio need more action too, looks like he's ranked 3rd in their crew. I think pink shoes wanted the money quick cause she was going to try to kill Ghost in broad day on a busy block then to miss him in the club. All her kill/attempts were close up, why not the same on him

"I told you before you don't have no legal claim on his illegal money. That's what you need to survive". Tasha mom's got dat ruthless vision. OG bloodsucking type bitty

Last edited:
"I told you before you don't have no legal claim on his illegal money. That's what you need to survive". Tasha mom's got dat ruthless vision. OG bloodsucking type bitty

I wouldn't call it ruthless... Honestly what else is Tasha supposed to do? She's so used to being taken care of she dosent have anything going for herself. At least she's smart and will do what she needs to do for the sake of her kids. She clearly had a big say on the maneuvers back in the day for their empire. I hope if anything they explore the ingenious ideas she could come up with.

I think pink shoes wanted the money quick cause she was going to try to kill Ghost in broad day on a busy block then to miss him in the club. All her kill/attempts were close up, why not the same on him

He would BODY her if she ran up with a knife. :lol:

Considering the circumstances and how he moves there was really no way she can catch him by himself like with the other dudes.

Especially since 50 tied her hands the best time to kill him is when he's with Sean. (If it were just any dude driving that would be how'd she'd do it)

Last edited:
how far back do tasha and ghost go cuz it doesnt seem like she really knows that angela is his high school sweetheart

and why did ruiz let his daughter even get the opportunity to warn ramos or whatever his name is?
I didn't think it was actually her. I thought tommy texted from a blocked number so he could get him spooked and make sure he had the right guy.

how far back do tasha and ghost go cuz it doesnt seem like she really knows that angela is his high school sweetheart

Tasha was basically the rebound after Angie left , that's why ghost wrote that rap song about her , that's why he felt like his life would've been much better if Angie never left .

Yea, Ghost definitely used the ole "give him enough rope to hang himself" trick with Tommy.

My only gripe with the finale is I think SOMEONE should have died. Either Nomar, Holly, or Angie.

Now it seems like there's too many loose ends...

Nomar is dead , they kept Holly alive for leverage for the show , she's gonna be right in the middle of a war between tommy & ghost , I still can't believe Tommy told Holly everything literally everything .

I wouldn't call it ruthless... Honestly what else is Tasha supposed to do? She's so used to being taken care of she dosent have anything going for herself. At least she's smart and will do what she needs to do for the sake of her kids. She clearly had a big say on the maneuvers back in the day for their empire. I hope if anything they explore the ingenious ideas she could come up with.

What big say? All we know is that she hid the gun. I wouldn't call her smart either as she clearly had no contingency plan until her mom put that bug in her ear and from what we saw with the generous donation.

Tommy is one of the better characters. Dude is a fool. I laughed when he smiled at Nomar. Someone should make a gif.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom