POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

Screenshot_2017-07-20-15-16-17.png

SMH .. I didn't see it before and I will never see after.

dudes be gassed. lala not poppin doh. ghost needs some new box asap. son gon need that fresh from prison cutty, and tasha aint cutting it. Why cant my guy run into chantell jeffries or cyn santana, hell even amber rose.

dudes be gassed. lala not poppin doh. ghost needs some new box asap. son gon need that fresh from prison cutty, and tasha aint cutting it. Why cant my guy run into chantell jeffries or cyn santana, hell even amber rose.

Ghost real but he don't want smoke with 21 lol

Maybe he likes dark skin women

If they actually wrote a storyline for Proctor to get disbarred, I think they should include him in the Ghost organization .... Obviously he will be somewhere in the top because he is a smart dude and with time him becoming a major hitta ....

Take someone out ....

As it is ... Dude should be taking out his daughters mother ... She already know to much and she has been threatening him.

Dre needs to step it up. He hasn't put in any real work since Tommy and crew robbed Milan's stash in Season 2. Yea he helped take down Milan's security in the club but that ****e was lite. Dre needs to body Kanan ASAP. Your supposed to be a soldier, a good one at that, but Kanan is extorting you and Tariq doesn't respect you. I understand the story takes time to develop but the writers have dragged this storyline to far.

I hope Julio doesn't die. He's been loyal since day 1. Don't do Juilo like they did Bodie...

giphy.gif

How you say Lala ain't popping then mention Chantel who's whole face and body is plastic?

Dre needs to step it up. He hasn't put in any real work since Tommy and crew robbed Milan's stash in Season 2. Yea he helped take down Milan's security in the club but that ****e was lite. Dre needs to body Kanan ASAP. Your supposed to be a soldier, a good one at that, but Kanan is extorting you and Tariq doesn't respect you. I understand the story takes time to develop but the writers have dragged this storyline to far.

I hope Julio doesn't die. He's been loyal since day 1. Don't do Juilo like they did Bodie...

Man if they pop Julio :smh:

[Meth]
Is he dead?

[Ghost]
Is he ****ing dead? What the **** you mean is he ****ing dead, God?

[U-God]
What the **** kind of question is that, B? **** you think?

[Ghost]
The ***** laying there with his ****ing...
All types of ****ing blood coming out of his ****ing...

[U-God]
(sarcastically) Is he is he is he dead?

Bruhhhhhhhhhh this ep. Omg.

Too much litty.

That track during the credits was lit af too. Buck and Banks byke.

Brooooo did yall know 50 sister is tiana from a princess and a frog??

Back
Top Bottom