POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

Writers letting the clip off. They dont gaf right now. Ak47shottiepumpgrenadebubblegum

Lawyer gonna smash Tasha....10 mins in and I can feel it

Yup, felt exactly the same when I saw them talking in the beginning of this episode.

Man this episode is CRAZY. My guy Julio got to relieve some stress, I really hope he doesn't end up dead because of Dre's two-timing. Since I want him dead, I don't even care about the whole Tariq/Kanan thing going forward.

The most intriguing plots to me now are:

- Simon Stern's involvement and getting rid of him again (I pray).
- Tommy and the whole Julio/Dre thing.
- Aside from having to deal with this Tariq/Kanan when they find out, how Tasha and Ghost move forward.

- Damn no one let Tommy know ghost was coming home??

- Tasha can't wait a few hours for ghost before making that call?

- I really thought ghost was dreaming that Charlie Murphy kill

- Julio needs to kills dre asap

- 50 don't even be acting man, he literally just himself

Last edited:
Thought ghost was dreaming. Son went american psycho.

They murked biscuit too. He wanted that black box.

Those episode recaps with the creator of the show is the best part of Power every week

She really feeling herself! Nuh uh she don't love him, this is about her!

Lala rolling a swisher :emoji_mask::emoji_mask:

I knew Ghost was gone beat Charlie *** but he OD'ed

Why was Ghost so upset on the stand lol he wasn't getting pressed that hard imo but I guess Angela wouldn't have did what she did if that hadn't happened

There should be no way for Dre to explain talking to Kanaan

Kanaan gone kill his Cousin cop or something,he caught feelings for Tariq

Tasha real loose with that ***** these days

vlcsnap-2017-07-23-04h13m15s868.png

Dat bizcocho doe.

Took them 5 eps to wrap this weak storyline up. Now it's time for **** to go down.

Was gonna be upset about the ep until Ghost going crazy and the episode being dismissed. This was easily the best episode since season 2. So many storylines to run with now. All they need to do is dead this Kanan / Tariq / Dre ****, nobody knows Kanan is alive **** and we're all good. Also, with Julio finding out Kanan is alive, he really gon die now

AMAZING

Edit: In the preview Julio confronts Dre about Kanaan, Dre tells him a lie and I assume they drop it.

I think Dre ends up killing Julio before he can tell Tommy. Otherwise, Dre dead.

Last edited:
I figured Julio would blow Tommy's phone up about Kanan but I don't think anyone outside of Ghost, Tasha & Tommy know that he's supposed to be dead

Y'all realize Teresi (sp?) told Ghost to give Tommy the phone so he can contact him

But Tommy dipped to Chitown and does have no way to get in contact with... I wonder id Teresi gonna time Ghost on how he got to pass Tommy the phone

That Charlie Murphy scene was crazy tho eeek

Yea I thought that **** was a fantasy too. :lol:

Now after this episode back to the original problem... Kanan

Yea and I'm getting the feeling Julio ain't going to make it.

Yea Julio going to be the other person to die this season smh

Sandoval def coming for Angela as she figures out who the real killer is.

I know Tasha isn't dumb enough to give Stern the nightclub...

Jukebox gotta go. Kanan definitely going to do it. Like y'all said, he's attached to Tyriq and not going to let him stay kidnapped like that.

I figured Julio would blow Tommy's phone up about Kanan but I don't think anyone outside of Ghost, Tasha & Tommy know that he's supposed to be dead

Yeah but Tommy doesn't have his phone, so it'll be a wrap for Julio. No way in hell he survives the rest of this season. Sad because he was probably my favourite character on the low for being loyal and being in the cut.

Also I have no issue with Tasha getting her back blown out. Ghost put her through so much drama and ****, she's better off getting into a new relationship and just raising the kids together with Ghost.

Back
Top Bottom