POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

There were cameras in the room where Ghost killed Charlie Murphy. Smh.

too much unnecessary white power forced in by the writer. no need for stern to show up. and lala spung on tommy? yea right. this is unrealistic. show is just getting sloppy.

If you completely missed "Charlie Murphy!" Say they didn't work don't you think all the COs would have come to his aid and wouldn't you think they'd present that in court, keeping him from getting out if the cameras worked?

It's still sloppy writing. It's jail, in NY, the cameras gonna work

Episode was LIT!

Have no idea what direction the show is gonna take now. There's TOO many story lines man. It's crazy.

Hope they don't take out Julio, but it's not looking good for him right now :smh:

And I don't know about Fif actually letting em kill Tariq. I feel like he's become the son he never had. Since Shawn was *****

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't like the whole kidnap scheme coming back into play. His cousins character has always rubbed me the wrong way.

Got into many arguments last season about her....and still her character hasn't developed at all

img_1535-jpg.1949280

CanineWellmadeInganue-size_restricted.gif

Yeah that smile at the end of the episode was the "I'm about to kill you, cousin." smile
Yooooo
That ***** 50 really be the best part of the show I hope he never dies
He be too damn funny with the quotables.
Tariq really is like the son he never had. I swear he damn near love that lil *****. Dre gonna die
Julio better let tommy or ghost know asap
He shoulda been on the phone asap
And why the hell would tommy leave with no cell phone
Who the hell does that
I wish they would stop making unnecessary **** happen with all this lazy writing.

Man it's a bunch of wanna be writers in here. People expecting perfect story lines that make the show predictable. Damn! Y'all can't let the story play out? Don't even know Stern's angle yet but already dislike him being back. You can't have 9 story lines going at once gets too confusing. You have to let some plots simmer like Kanan. The show is about Ghost not Dre, Tommy, or LaKeisha.

You don't have to let a story play out to notice bad writing. Bad writing is bad writing. It sticks out. Nobody has a problem with Stern coming back. It's how they're bringing him back. Ghost literally just got out of jail, which is a happy moment, but to add drama, Tasha being an idiot calls Stern. That doesn't take away from it being an overall great episode. But that and Tommy ditching his phone is a way of adding lazy and cheap drama.

Also, there is damn near 9 storylines going on:

1. Ghost getting out of jail and the aftermath of that
2. Tommy running things and now going to Chicago
3. Angela finding out who killed Greg
4. The Teresi ****
5. Stern being put back in the mix
6. Tariq having issues
7. Tommy and Lakeisha
8. Kanan and Dre
9. Jukebox and the kidnapping angle

Last edited:
That whole jail scene was just sloppy. You mean to tell me a dude like Ghost doesn't get recognized by any of the inmates?!?!
The whole "cameras doesn't work" was just lazy writing. Cameras would have been quickly fixed if this was the prison I work at.
Matter of fact, Ghosts dna should be on Charlie Murphy. Send his yellow butt back to jail for life and let Dre take over as the new main character.

If would definitely be easy to find out that ghost killed him but I'm willing to let THAT slide I guess.

I feel bad because I know he was sick :frown: but Charlie's character was way too frail to be acting like he was :lol:

Well let me change up what I said earlier about the cameras. Just remembered how our K9 unit all got fired for beating up on inmates.

But still, Ghosts DNA should still be on Charlie.

lol exactly.. Watching Charlie choke Ghost with that bar was laughable. They just wanted us light skin dudes to look soft

That whole jail scene was just sloppy. You mean to tell me a dude like Ghost doesn't get recognized by any of the inmates?!?!
The whole "cameras doesn't work" was just lazy writing. Cameras would have been quickly fixed if this was the prison I work at.
Matter of fact, Ghosts dna should be on Charlie Murphy. Send his yellow butt back to jail for life and let Dre take over as the new main character.
y'all in here wanting perfection it's a freaking tv show! They don't have the budget or the time to go into detail every single scene. "Cameras would have been quickly fixed in my jail" news flash this jail isn't real or maybe you need a storyline to explain the budget cuts and how it affected the jails budget. I swear some people complain just to complain. If you liked the episode then cool but people gotta quit the nit picking. This thread in turning into a bish fest about minor details.

y'all in here wanting perfection it's a freaking tv show! They don't have the budget or the time to go into detail every single scene. "Cameras would have been quickly fixed in my jail" news flash this jail isn't real or maybe you need a storyline to explain the budget cuts and how it affected the jails budget. I swear some people complain just to complain. If you liked the episode then cool but people gotta quit the nit picking. This thread in turning into a bish fest about minor details.

Man get the F out of here with that mess. Nobody wants the show to be perfect, but at least make it make sense. It's our job as viewers to critique the show! You must be one of the writers?

Back
Top Bottom