POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

img_1535-jpg.1949280
giphy.gif

Finally watched the epsiode....
Glad they're finally done with this jail thing. It got boring real quick.

My girl LaLa was looking real good. Watching a chick roll a blunt is sexy. Wish I was still a Mary Jane smoker.

Patiently waiting on that Tasha & ghosts Lawer sex scene. Homie hit her with the soft hair pull towards the end of the episode. He going to be getting Ghosts money and his wife draws.

That Asian chick Julio smashing is sexy and she has a nice rack. I love me some Asian chicks good lawd..
Speaking of Julio, it might be time to cancel Christmas for him. They said somebody important is suppose to die and this is the perfect setup for him now that he knows Kanan is alive and interacting with Dre. Probably going to be Dre that kills him.

Wonder what Sandoval is going to do now that Angela messed up his framing Ghost angle.....

Tariq still being Tariq. I thought the girl he smashed was going to be waiting on him in that house to set him up.

The weekends are about to be lit. Power on Saturday followed by Game of Thrones, Ballers & Insecure on Sundays.

Julio aint that important so can't be him.

Character wise to the viewers I meant, maybe its just me not looking at him as someone I would be absolutely shocked if they died or something. Important would be Angela, Ghost, Tasha, Tariq, Tommy, and Kannan but I think we all expect Kannan to finally get offed so idk if thats really a surprise.

Good episode, wt if terasi is holly dad an not Tommy's as we all are assuming??

Finally something happened.

SMH @ Ghost saying thank you. Angela ain't nothing special. It was obvious that gun wasn't his and it's common sense to check the tapes.

That sellout lawyer up there flirting with Ghost wife in his house.

Angela has glowed up man...sexiness has peaked

Ghost finger prints all over that barbell and were the wife beater he was wearing?

If that's how he reacted at the sheer mention of blowing his wife's back out . . . what's gonna happen to that lawyer after he smashes?

Her Spanish sounds like she's reading from a card. My gf (Puerto Rican) pointed that out early. She's Mexican, raised in Cali if I'm not mistaken. Only non forced Spanish speaker on the show is Julio. Everyone else is/was cringe worthy.

I can see Dre making a power play at Tommy's expense and all signs point to that important character dying being Tariq... looks like Ghost is going back under Stern's thumb... Second half of the season business is about to pick up!

Last edited:
Angela has glowed up man...sexiness has peaked

Ghost finger prints all over that barbell and were the wife beater he was wearing?

Wife pointed that out as well but its a gym. His fingerprints are everywhere but why do extra police work when there's a body already there?

Cops are lazy

Back
Top Bottom