POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

IMG_0778.GIF

All I know is Dre has no way of succeeding. He went about his all the way wrong. Dude has nobody to have his back. Slimy *** dude

Can't even type his name without having to wipe my screen off

He has to he waiting. Can't kill him off suspicion, although Tommy is crazy so he should've been did it. Prolly gon wait until he catch him doing something.
Ghost single handedly murdered Rolla and like 5 other dudes off suspicion in season 1 :lol:

Tariq done got kid napped twice now & Dre supposed to be watching him, Julio wind up dead and he immediately asking about distro :lol: cmon man

Ghost single handedly murdered Rolla and like 5 other dudes off suspicion in season 1 :lol:

Tariq done got kid napped twice now & Dre supposed to be watching him, Julio wind up dead and he immediately asking about distro :lol: cmon man

I mean Tommy don't really trust him so he must he waiting to see him do some dirt in the flesh.

Yep.

Think about the first scene we saw her in that pharmacy.

Then.....nothing really but a bunch of scheming.

Yep.

Think about the first scene we saw her in that pharmacy.

Then.....nothing really but a bunch of scheming.
not even good schemes that
her schemes sounded desperate
writing is trash man
o well
Game of thrones suppose to be :pimp: this week
so I'm just waiting for the 9 o'clock showing

Tariq.. i haven't hated a kid since Joeffry or however you spell his name was the top dog in Game of Thrones. Somebody spike Tariqs cup with some poison. How you not mad at Kanan for doing dirt back in the day, but want to hold a grudge against your own family members? Hell this dude killed his own son, a dude you looked up to, and you still have more respect for him than your father?!?! Kneegrow please.

The little sister keeps the same ol face in every dog done scene. Lil Thomas the Tank lookin a**.

Tasha wants to get mad at Ghost for cheating with Angela, but she's gave up the draws to two dudes now. The crazy thing is all of this mess could have been avoided if she would have let Ghost go legit during season one. She brought half of this stuff on herself. Somebody better warn that lawyer that having sex with Tasha is a curse. Something bad happens to everybody that touches her.

I don't even know what to say about Sandoval.... His days should be numbered, but this is Power.

Funny how 50 pushed himself throughout the past two seasons and is now pushing Dre (who happens to be his artist) in this current season. Lloyd Banks going to pop up next season and get a push.

Larenz Tate must have been drinking from the fountain of youth.

Funny how the Jimenez "brothers" finally show up in the show. I thought they were going to be two big body building Mexican brothers. Their introduction was weak as hell.

This episode was good mainly cuz it's going somewhere unlike the first few.

But this thing between tasha and the cornball is random and makes no sense. Tasha didn't like when Ghost was tryna clean up and go legit but she's falling for this square *** lawyer?

And Thug Tariq is getting old.

Can someone lend me their Tweeter account? About to go off on this dumb ads writer man.

Everyone knew he was Tommy's father like episode 2 and they dragged it on.

All these ****ing evidence they are discovering after the fact .. To put a cop killer behind bar and they are so lazy? FOH

Tasha ****ing this dumb *** white collar dude but yet wanted Ghost to be the biggest drug lord ever. Yeah ok .... Now this writer is making is hate Tasha for doing this so we can forgive Ghost for going back to Angie .. Is not going to happen *****.

If she has any balls .. Ghost be ****ing the reporter within the next two episodes and moving with that story line ....

Dre Tariq bull**** story line ...

And the Jimenez brother knew all about Ghost and Tommy and their connection to Logos but yet they are so close in territory and they never pressed either?

WtF are they doing man????

Back
Top Bottom