POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

Decent finale.
Take my hat off to riq.
So he’s being adopted by the tejadas lol.

curious what will happen in season 2

That’s how white boys do. On Davis side it makes sense. Saxe will be a good resource he can use to win more cases.
Method Man just watched yo get embarrassed by a teenager in court n he’s known for his incompetence, no way in hell I would want that dude on the squad...The only resource Sax is good for is if you intentionally trying to sabotage cases :lol:

If Zeke is playing any player, it needs to be Westbrook.

The fire investigators must’ve been too busy to examine the scene of the Tommy crash. They just said oh the body is obliterated. No need to check? :lol:
They was wild lazy with that scene...Ain’t even show the crash and nobody followed up to see if Tommy really dead or not...Those dudes peeped a couple flames and called it a day :lol:

Method Man just watched yo get embarrassed by a teenager in court n he’s known for his incompetence, no way in hell I would want that dude on the squad...The only resource Sax is good for is if you intentionally trying to sabotage cases :lol:
Honestly I believe he can win cases as long as a main character isn’t involved. And Davis wants him so he can use his inside knowledge to win cases. Saxe and Davis ethics make them an unstoppable team

this the **** I was talking about. Zeke look old and goofy. Nothing about him says college student. Biggs just tall

This had me ROLLIN but the funniest part is how he went from hands in the pocket of an open vest for 90% of the video then hands in front of an open vest for a flash but at the very end, 2 seconds later, the vest was buttoned :lol: I legit want to re-watch to see if that’s how it went down because that we be soooooo Power :lol:

I just started watching. Is Rico Jkwon :rofl:

Cane coming to the hospital dressed like Blade like he ain't just drag em in the river.

My boy Riq in court ballin like he in the NBA

"Shut up Saxe, you got outsmarted by Jason Derulo over here".

Tariq Montana

Last edited:
I just started watching. Is Rico Jkwon :rofl:

Cane coming to the hospital dressed like Blade like he ain't just drag em in the river.

My boy Riq in court ballin like he in the NBA

:rofl::rofl::rofl:You outta pocket. But Jackie Long was a HORRIBLE choice.

They was wild lazy with that scene...Ain’t even show the crash and nobody followed up to see if Tommy really dead or not...Those dudes peeped a couple flames and called it a day :lol:

The retcon, to make it connect was Tommy took two of his molars out.

So in 2021....two teeth....that is enough to open and shut the biggest case in one of the biggest cities in the world.

All orchestrated by a 16-18 year old HS dropout, killer, street
*****, fashion icon, canonical study major and genius. Who somehow is an ace in forensics.

all these comments and not one mention of dual pistol wielding Monet making sure yall see the Hermes belt drip??? If she dont get the emmy nod for this...SMH

Screen Shot 2021-01-04 at 1.43.33 AM.png

:nthat: :nthat: :nthat: :nthat: :nthat: :nthat: :nthat: :nthat: :nthat: :nthat: :nthat: :nthat: :nthat: :nthat: :nthat: :nthat: :nthat: :nthat: :nthat: :nthat: :nthat: :nthat: :nthat: :nthat: :nthat: :nthat: :nthat: :nthat:

Back
Top Bottom