POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

The more I think about it, the more I realize Tariq has STRONG Trump vibes.

-Damn near everything out his mouth is a lie in order to get his way
-Doesn’t care about anyone but himself
-Runs an illegal busin
-Has money problems and despite appearances (the watch, clothes, etc) is really broke
-Thinks he’s invincible and smarter than everyone else
-Uses everyone who rides with him and they end up getting ****ed over in the end

Tariq J. Trump :sick: :smh: You hate to see it|l

The more I think about it, the more I realize Tariq has STRONG Trump vibes.

-Damn near everything out his mouth is a lie in order to get his way
-Doesn’t care about anyone but himself
-Runs an illegal busin
-Has money problems and despite appearances (the watch, clothes, etc) is really broke
-Thinks he’s invincible and smarter than everyone else
-Uses everyone who rides with him and they end up getting ****ed over in the end

Tariq J. Trump :sick: :smh: You hate to see it|l

Tariq J. Trump

1609706258881.gif

But you know peeps in here will defend him sayin “But he gets these fits off tho.” :lol:

Many great warriors need their armor to be effective.

Tony Stark has his arc reactor exoskeleton

Master Chief has his MJOLNIR assault armor

Bruce Wayne has his Batsuit

Jabari had his cardigan and suede oxfords

Once I saw Bari wasn't wearing his armor, I knew that mischievous fool was about to get got. :smh:

This is a lesson to Lauren's lame-*** ex-boyfriend. Never let them catch you lackin

Last edited:
Many great warriors need the armor to be effective.

Tony Stark got his arc reactor exoskeleton

Master Chief has his MJOLNIR assault armor

Bruce Wayne has his Batsuit

Jabari had his cardigan and suede oxfords

Once I saw Bari wasn't wearing his armor, I knew that mischievous fool was about to get got. :smh:

This is a lesson to Lauren's lame-*** ex-boyfriend. Never let them catch you lackin
“Later *****”

Someone said this earlier but I would pay money to see the audition tapes of the dudes who didn’t get selected for the Zeke role. I just pulled up the actor’s IMDB. In addition to Power, he had 9 other credits
73ED5B9A-EFBC-42E2-A01D-E3215DDF5C97.jpeg

They had this ***** play Kevin Durant in a movie :wow: :wow: I would be TIGHT if I was KD and this ***** portrayed me in a movie!
1609716495818.gif

That is definitely what landed him this role but whoever casted him as KD should be out of the industry. Unforgivable :smh:

Someone said this earlier but I would pay money to see the audition tapes of the dudes who didn’t get selected for the Zeke role. I just pulled up the actor’s IMDB. In addition to Power, he had 9 other credits
73ED5B9A-EFBC-42E2-A01D-E3215DDF5C97.jpeg

They had this ***** play Kevin Durant in a movie :wow: :wow: I would be TIGHT if I was KD and this ***** portrayed me in a movie!
1609716495818.gif

That is definitely what landed him this role but whoever casted him as KD should be out of the industry. Unforgivable :smh:

That Kevin Durant movie couldn't have come out. KD has too much money to allow this dude to Lifetime movie him while he's still alive.

Back
Top Bottom