POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

Shawn scared to let that pistol off was jokes. :lol:
Watch he catch an accidental body on some Kane **** on Money & Violence.

Talking to my homies and we were talking about how movie/tv gangsters have ***** *** sons

Weebay had Naymond
Kanan got Shawn
Tony Soprano had AJ

[/quote]
Me too, a lot of signs pointing to it.

Her comments at the gun range, the fact that Kanaan gave him the gun early in the season, him always talking about how Kanaan wasn't really there and he would be the only one that could catch him with his guard down.

I dont see 50 Dying this season, but I can see his son eventually standing up to him. I got money Holly Dies before the season is over.

Last edited:
I dont see 50 Dying this season, but I can see his son eventually standing up to him. I got money Holly Dies before the season is over.[/quote]
Bet? Holly is the key to everything right now...

Shawn scared to let that pistol off was jokes. :lol:
Watch he catch an accidental body on some Kane **** on Money & Violence.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Son is too shook to let shots fly. That squirm was horrendous lol. He was feeling himself after that 2nd shot he took though :lol:. Yall peeped that weak *** close up.

Yall peep how he was shook to go into the meeting with Ghost. Probably because he had the ratty on him and he didn't want Ghost to find out. "These streets ain't made for everyone, that's why they made sidewalks". Son is the textbook definition of a sidewalk cat :lol:. But when Ghost find out son is smashing his wife, it don't matter if he on the street or the sidewalk, son is getting is wig pushed back and body dropped off over the Verrazano Bridge and that's a facto.

Shawn is making it hard for me to like him :lol:. I want to because he's a young cat on a clean route, but ima need him to know where and where not to put his pipe, and for him to man up a bit. You telling me you not gonna get the top from a stripper that ya own pops was pushing you to? But you gonna fill out smash (unprotected) the wife of a man you call ya UNCLE? Son has no code at all B :smh:

Bet? Holly is the key to everything right now...

she is key to ruining the operations but has no worth outside of that, people like her are Shawn essentially are on the show to enable "twist", but any of them being killed doesnt shake too much up. IMO she serves no purpose outside of ruining what Ghost and Tommy have, which is why taking her out wont be an issue, I feel the way this last episode ended makes it where now Tommy wont be against entertaining taking her out, because of course he will explain to Ghost Holly is now working with the feds and wants to snitch, and the way this episode ended she might try to ruin things for both of them..

she is key to ruining the operations but has no worth outside of that, people like her are Shawn essentially are on the show to enable "twist", but any of them being killed doesnt shake too much up. IMO she serves no purpose outside of ruining what Ghost and Tommy have, which is why taking her out wont be an issue, I feel the way this last episode ended makes it where now Tommy wont be against entertaining taking her out, because of course he will explain to Ghost Holly is now working with the feds and wants to snitch, and the way this episode ended she might try to ruin things for both of them..
So we bettin or nah?

So we bettin or nah?

troll.png

Writers really ****** up cause it's no wayTommy keeps a gun in his car

Man...you ain't lying. Courtney Kemp Agboh, made these cats out to be thee worst drug dealers ever. Tommy keeps large amounts of money in the crib, stashing guns in the trunk and a bunch of dope in the house. On top of that him and Ghost tell their women EVERYTHING.

Looking at like that, the only way this can keep going is Angela becoming a dirty Fed and start working **** from the inside IMO.

I read somewhere thatthe writers are like upto season 5 with potential of a total of 7? How can this shot get crazier....

I read somewhere thatthe writers are like upto season 5 with potential of a total of 7? How can this shot get crazier....

There has to be a Cantos and Stern love scene. At this point it's bound to happen. Ghost might get Cantos drunk and send him to Sterns palace and catch them on tape getting buck nasty. And use that as blackmail to get his club back

Tommy gonna get locked. Kanaan gonna put Tommy in game to how ghost and Tasha got him locked up and now they're doing the same to him. Since Tommy takes kanaan word as gospel he believe him. Then it'll become kanaan & Tommy vs ghost

Holly can be a ride or die chick, but as soon as she stoled from family I would of have dropped her. You don't steal from family, ever.

Tommy gonna get locked. Kanaan gonna put Tommy in game to how ghost and Tasha got him locked up and now they're doing the same to him. Since Tommy takes kanaan word as gospel he believe him. Then it'll become kanaan & Tommy vs ghost

Nope.

Anyone else annoyed by Angela?

She annoyed the hell out of me the episode before last... :smh:

Tasha annoys more than Angela tho... I hate they are trying to force us to believe that she's basically smarter than ghost... Because that's what it seems they try to do... Giving her a bigger role in the business than is needed IMO...

They are just painting Tasha as his ride or die. She BEEN with the *****, she's the one who didn't want to see him go legit in the first place. Gotta everybody calling her a trap queen now. :lol:

Shawn/Tasha remind me of a bootleg Furio/Carmella except Furio was about that action and Shawn is softer than baby poop.

You would think so, but I'm almost sure Shawn is going to kill somebody that's integral to everything, she just grooming him.

You think she brought him to the gun range for no reason? Pay attention to the details.

She annoyed the hell out of me the episode before last... :smh:

Tasha annoys more than Angela tho... I hate they are trying to force us to believe that she's basically smarter than ghost... Because that's what it seems they try to do... Giving her a bigger role in the business than is needed IMO...

You sound crazy bruh, in no way are the painting her smarter, she just knows a lot about the real business and is his baby moms, nothing more.

It's obvious Ghost is the true genius behind everything, she would've never been able to run Truth and all the legal businesses like he is. She proved her real mindset in the 1st season, her mom is the real smart one.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom