POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

Owning the club was never about getting out the game, it was about the dream him and his dad had. He only told Tasha that to sell her on it. You don't attempt to open a chain of club to eventually get out of the drug game.

Nah it was about getting out. He wanted to hand over his drug role to Tommy before

Tommy gonna get locked. Kanaan gonna put Tommy in game to how ghost and Tasha got him locked up and now they're doing the same to him. Since Tommy takes kanaan word as gospel he believe him. Then it'll become kanaan & Tommy vs ghost

Just like they did Avon and Stringer

I
Just like they did Avon and Stringer

Excellent comparison/example. I see Stern as the Clay Davis of the show. Basically a guy that shows "street dudes/drug dealers trying to go straight" that corruption is very prevalent in the corporate world and just because they aren't killing people, they are equally ruthless in the corporate world.

I'm a little late on commenting on this past episode but I have to say Tommy is sooooo dumb. Like people have pointed out before he is just muscle, he had one good idea with the Russian situation and that is it. He immediately went crazy when Holly told him about the fed situation. You can see the difference that if it was somebody like Ghost he would've lulled her into a situation where Holley thought he was on her side and got uncuffed and then murked her instead of freaking out right there like that and missing his opportunity to cancel christmas.....

I'm a little late on commenting on this past episode but I have to say Tommy is sooooo dumb. Like people have pointed out before he is just muscle, he had one good idea with the Russian situation and that is it. He immediately went crazy when Holly told him about the fed situation. You can see the difference that if it was somebody like Ghost he would've lulled her into a situation where Holley thought he was on her side and got uncuffed and then murked her instead of freaking out right there like that and missing his opportunity to cancel christmas.....
and that is why Ghost is the head hancho below lobos

Yes it's his fault he even ****** with Angela in the first place knowing she worked for the gov't. And don't forget his ***** *** snitching on Kanaan
Feds were building that case no matter what it's a good thing he started messing with her otherwise he would have no idea

Yup, that's the exact reason why Tasha saw the positive side in this relationship.

Every episode I hope for the following:

1. Tommy getting arrested or killed off
2. Ghost getting arrested or killed off
3. Tasha getting arrested or killed off
4. Shawn getting stomped out by Ghost.

5. Angela getting fired.

6. Kanan rising from the ashes and running NYC.

5. Angela getting fired.

Curtis is that you?

5. Angela getting fired.

?????

I don't mind 1-5 but 6???? Come on Fam, this show is good, why ruin it?

lol @ thinking Ghost will get killed off. I think they is a possibility of Ghost getting locked up and trying to run stuff from jail, or losing it all and then the following season coming back for his "throne"

lol @ thinking Ghost will get killed off. I think they is a possibility of Ghost getting locked up and trying to run stuff from jail, or losing it all and then the following season coming back for his "throne"

Yeah maybe not death..but I expect ghost to take a major loss this year...actually I would be almost disappointed if it didn't happen...it would too unrealistic for him to escape all this...

It's up on the starz app

I'm trynna watch it on the flat screen though :frown:
giphy.gif

:lol: I feel you b. Just use apple AirPlay. Thats what I'm doing

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom