POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

word. i was digging angela last season cuz she reminded me of my ex. she's hella washed now.

I wouldn't say she washed but she is looking type seasoned this season.

Tasha looking young and prime

man her age is nowhere.....not buying 27 
laugh.gif

I was looking for her age like hell on google and couldn't find it

but damn

she still cute but she look 40ish...not 27....chick a year younger than me but looking 15 years older 

U know her cousin Paz? She also in Orange is the new black

Well shes 34. Don't even look 34 b

Last edited:
her ig

https://instagram.com/misslloren/?hl=en

these **** fake
11355251_849672285102987_495688539_n.jpg

11271044_1081491515198827_247065868_n.jpg

11288113_968441639842712_871359003_n.jpg

10954931_1617039028516560_1555589439_n.jpg

The first time all four of us met and shared a meal, many moons ago

Lela Loren wears 34B bra size and weighs 122 pounds.

Breasts-Waist-Hips: 36-25-36 inches

Born in Sacramento, California, approximately 1986-1989

Last edited:

I was looking for her age like hell on google and couldn't find it

but damn

she still cute but she look 40ish...not 27....chick a year younger than me but looking 15 years older 
U know her cousin Paz? She also in Orange is the new black

Well shes 34. Don't even look 34 b
damn thought she was older than that 

my latina age meter is broken I guess 

oh snap...hella mine blown game...

Angela...was the Man in Black & Jacobs real mom, on Lost

6x15_013.jpg

latest

this what tommy finna do too

6x15_006.jpg

she was in the hangover 3 as female cop 1 too lol

fhd013HO3_Lela_Loren_002@004823.jpg

fhd013HO3_Lela_Loren_001@004822.jpg

Last edited:
Great episode man.

Like many have said, Ghost has an out in all of this. He is sleeping with one of the lead prosecutors in the case. Anything can be link to her and illegal tactics.

For some reason I believe seeing Tommy switching Sim cards and phone on season one when he thought his operation was compromise. That's why he wrote Angie's phone down .. He had a bunch of phones and sims, but I can be mistaken. Either way, on this one, I think Ghost is ahead of Angie .. Ain't no way know she is a fed and up to Tommy and Him is he going to place/receive a call from Monica/Holly on his main joint. Furthermore he is not going to let that one phone just sitting around when Angela is coming over.

I'm thinking that Ghost is going to set Angela up with a fake location for the Lobos meet ... Not directly but indirectly ... Like text a location and say its going down but have the meetup in a different location and again Angela will look like a fool. Or do something similar but instead the feds raid and it is just Tommy Ghost and a few fellas chilling and having fun.

Once Isabel is capped, they can't link Tommy to anyone. Angela didn't follow protocols to finish that sketch, she didn't use the departments budget to finish that sketch for all everyone knows she has a personal Vendetta Against Tommy.

Also, when you look at this show ... Nothing is going to happen to Tommy or Ghost unless turn on each other. They need each other man, they keep themselves in check ... When one dude is about to do something stupid the other checks him and vices.

So yea we see one episode and say damn timmy is a dumb *** glad Ghost was there and then the next episode, damn Ghost all in love with Angela ******* up glad Tommy was there. The writers are doing a great job on playing on each other.

Dre def is a wild card man ... Dude is either what Tommy is to Ghost or what Ghost was to Kanan.

I'm feeling that song at the end Lotto.

P.S. Kanan being gone this long confirms that he will be back with a major role in Eps. 3 ... Dude didn't just leave and he hasn't been working in something .. All this **** might be coming to fruition next season.

Last edited:
Kanan is probably schemin hard right now and trying to squad up against Ghost and Tommy. If you saw the preview of the next episode he tries to get Ruiz and the other guys to flip on them. Before Ghost got back on track Kanan was the only person who had a plan and was thinking clearly and not clouded by outside influences.

Next episode is going to be another :pimp:

He been in the joint for a decade. Prolly diving in some yambs
what you talking about man ... That dude ain't worry about bunz ... Dude is in another level bruh ... Besides what you think he did all that time in prison, starved?

Dudes just don't jump in to rescue your *** expecting nothing in return. Dre is his ***** ...

what you talking about man ... That dude ain't worry about bunz ... Dude is in another level bruh ... Besides what you think he did all that time in prison, starved?

Dudes just don't jump in to rescue your *** expecting nothing in return. Dre is his ***** ...
.If u notice Dre aint really feelin Kanan ever since he had him kill his homie...Look at how he pressed up on Shawn 

Nah yall right. I just wonder what he up to. Def planning some crazy ish

Funny how kanan told Shawn to jump in after that chick gave him top. Don't think I could do that after a joint topped off my pops like 5 secs before

I honestly think Ghost gonna get caught slipping. Dude has made repeated mistakes over and over. Hell, he wouldn't have even noticed he was getting shorted from the club if it weren't by accident.

Angie got him. She'll know he's Ghost one way or another by the seasons end.

Holly is gonna be the lynchpin of the season, and ghost getting done by angie like that at the end of the episode, it will be interesting to see if ghost checks his gear every once in a while.

Man Tasha- actress has some goods in the bank!! That woman is FINE!

Holly is gonna be the lynchpin of the season, and ghost getting done by angie like that at the end of the episode, it will be interesting to see if ghost checks his gear every once in a while.

Man Tasha- actress has some goods in the bank!! That woman is FINE!

Who would've thought she would be the most famous from 3lw

Back
Top Bottom