POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

Yea, Ghost gon set all these cats up :lol: The way everything is playing into his hand is ridiculous. I really thought for a min he was gon smang Stern's old lady :lol: If Angela is tryna play him to get info, she isn't doing a good job at it. I expect somebody important or semi-important to get knocked or faded by seasons end.

Sean's cape has to be made out of Teflon the way he tryna save Tasha (who looks so good in her bday suit). Cat so giddy about talkin to ol girl that he droppin the ball w/ the secrecy.

Had to have got new writers. Its legit night and day between this season and last. Empires success put the pressure to these shows. This joint hella good now.

Angela a **** boy. Shes needs to catch a slug. Twice.

Shawn a ban
EMPIRE???
The pressure????
Empire is trash
Only reason they doing any kinda numbers is cause white folks watch the show
That show is trash compared to power
And I enjoyed powers 1st season
Though I will agree with u
They stepped it up
Might also have to do with it being more episodes this season

That can't be Ghost only phone bruh...it better not be. He had to have done that on purpose.

Tasha box so good, Shawn ready to play step daddy. :lol:

Lala showed her ******* and we haven't seen that ***** since. :lol:
Bruh all these statements are on ******* point :rofl:
Bruhs is that what we all look like when we simp over that first female with bomb p??? :smh: :lol:

It's deff part of the plan
I think so too, because Tasha & Tommy was telling him how Angie won't stop until she gets Ghost.
So now Ghost knows Angie will be going to extremes to take him down, and he already knows she does things without warrants.
What if she finds out the truth
But the whole case unravels because she didn't have a warrant to tap ghosts phone
And she gets the blame for messing up the case and gets demoted and shipped To some desk job somewhere in like Arizona
But she a wOman scorned and upset so she goes after him in season 3
Also the dude she was messing with before ghost
That other cop
I predict he doesn't make it to next season
Ghost gonna murk ol boy

All I know is in keeping up w/ the weather patterns and time frame, season 3 will be sundress season.

Glad GHOST put SEAN in his place dude going a little too far with TASHA...GHOST banging ANGIE TASHA never knew who she was but SEAN banging a dude he calls his UNCLE wife that ain't cool I knew it would catch up to him soon....I think he's gonna get murked & it will be warranted you never mess with the Boss's girl especially when your Boss is the head of a drug operation.....ANGIE is a dumb broad GHOST handles most of his dealings through face to face contact dude ain't that dumb.....
Specially since she soooo damn sneaky
I think she just putting dude in a position to protect her
Just in case his dad comes back with a vengeance
She can have protection
He ain't gonna let NOTHING happen to ol girl
With his simpin ***

Just started getting into this. Show is flames

I'm on season 2 ep I think ep 7? Binged for the past 3 days like a fiend

Had to have got new writers. Its legit night and day between this season and last. Empires success put the pressure to these shows. This joint hella good now.

Angela a **** boy. Shes needs to catch a slug. Twice.

Shawn a ban
EMPIRE???
The pressure????
Empire is trash
Only reason they doing any kinda numbers is cause white folks watch the show
That show is trash compared to power
And I enjoyed powers 1st season
Though I will agree with u
They stepped it up
Might also have to do with it being more episodes this season

Doesnt matter who watches the show or what your opinion of it is, success is success, and empire was heads and tails over everyone last season. Plus being on network television made it waaaay more accessable. But power has become so legit its not even funny. Even though theyre still using janky money on close ups..lol

Yeah I'm not sure why people didn't enjoy season 1. I thought it was pretty good, of course this season is much better.

Empire is a totally different show it doesn't even compare it's like the "hood" glee.

Yeah no way he goes OG mastermind Ghost, prevent any stupid mistakes to sidetrack his plan the entire episode, then make one of his own.

Hey it's possible. Walt from breaking bad had his share of slip ups and he was a mastermind lol

Without Season 1 we wouldn't be where we're at right now. Appreciate build up

Stop comparing empire...do you compare every show with white majority white actors?

Folks act like there can't be two entertaining black shows on at the same time :smh:

Ain't nothing hood about empire
laugh.gif

Every other scene is man kissing man
Exactly why I said "hood".

@Mr Marcus  right first season shaped up this one perfectly.

Last edited:
Good episode. Show is doing a good job at building the suspense and ending episodes with that wow factor.
Ghost deff not goin down easily. Not sure if he left the phone out on purpose cause he is very loose when Angela is around. But whatever she discovers, if anything, on the clone she can't use anyway so it may be something she did for herself.
Kanan should b back next episode so I have a feeling everything is gonna start happening next week.
Can't wait...

so who ya think shawn if eventually gonna bust his gun on ? lol ...ghost? dre ? his pops ? or tasha after she officially shuts him down for the last time and he snaps ?

Shawn is deff gonna b used somehow and not for his own gain. Tasha gonna use him in some way. And now Tasha has leverage since ghost came to her bout stopping tommy so that prenup gonna get ripped up. I said it a few weeks ago. She the wildcard in this.

Dam man everybody snaking everybody

I just want my ***** ghost to flourish with that dime piece angie

Tasha been a bop since she started finger popping herself for Shawn in the whip and ghost didn't even cheat yet

Hopefully my dude Kanan will rise and crush [emoji]128123[/emoji] Tasha, and Angela.

Dam man everybody snaking everybody

I just want my ***** ghost to flourish with that dime piece angie

Tasha been a bop since she started finger popping herself for Shawn in the whip and ghost didn't even cheat yet

lol Angie is wack, look old as dirt in the face.

I think 50 and Ruiz gonna end up in jail at season end, Feds gonna bust in on em like
View media item 1647582

Back
Top Bottom