POWERBALL 11/2 $245,000,000

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

Someone won... It's back down to $20 million for Saturday..

Someone is sleeping well tonight

i doubt they'll sleep..
laugh.gif

Spent $10 on Sunday and thought about spending my last $10 in my wallet on some more yesterday but didn't. Got a couple numbers here and there, but not in any order to win some money.

Oh well, time to go back to doing my thing until it hits $100 million again. Anybody play both the Mega Millions and Powerball?

CONNECTICUTI told you I got yall. Word to my Muva, we gon pull Raris out.

i bought 6 bucks worth the tickets, and im sitting here *****ing about playing again. You dudes are hardcore, spendign 20 bucks and it doesnt improve your chances by any realisitc measure. But I guess thats what crazy dreams are about.

Originally Posted by Al Audi

CONNECTICUTI told you I got yall. Word to my Muva, we gon pull Raris out.

white 458 italia please
laugh.gif

i bought 6 bucks worth the tickets, and im sitting here *****ing about playing again. You dudes are hardcore, spendign 20 bucks and it doesnt improve your chances by any realisitc measure. But I guess thats what crazy dreams are about.

maybe 20 to someone is the same as 6 to you...whats the point of this argument that comes up all the time...do the math and the stats if you want but at the end of the day if i have 2 and you have 1... the numbers come out and you look once i look twice
laugh.gif
even if that second look is only a .00000000000191 percentage better than you its something...gotta play to win and somebody is gonna win

Originally Posted by Kingtre

CONNECTICUT I told you I got yall. Word to my Muva, we gon pull Raris out.

white 458 italia please
laugh.gif

maybe 20 to someone is the same as 6 to you...whats the point of this argument that comes up all the time...do the math and the stats if you want but at the end of the day if i have 2 and you have 1... the numbers come out and you look once i look twice
laugh.gif
even if that second look is only a .00000000000191 percentage better than you its something...gotta play to win and somebody is gonna win

Naw it was just that I made money the last 2 times I played, and zip this time.
And yea you got to play, but I have to keep this habit curbed otherwise im 50 looking at 2000 sets of numbers.

Originally Posted by gangsta207therevolution

Originally Posted by Kingtre

CONNECTICUT I told you I got yall. Word to my Muva, we gon pull Raris out.

white 458 italia please
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Naw it was just that I made money the last 2 times I played, and zip this time.
And yea you got to play, but I have to keep this habit curbed otherwise im 50 looking at 2000 sets of numbers.

laugh.gif
most def...play what you can afford when the pot rises over 200milly and you;ll be good...if your looking at things the stats way the fact that you cashed out the last 2 times is already
pimp.gif

So many thoughts are runnin thru my head. Imma just go on about my day normal for now an check later. Matter fact the lotto headquarters in CT that town still don't got power like many from the storm.

I still didn't check, ill just scan when I hit up a mart/gas station. Hopefully Team RARI comes true.

I still didn't check, ill just scan when I hit up a mart/gas station. Hopefully Team RARI comes true.
That's when the cashier will tell you, you didn't win and fly out with your money. 

Originally Posted by RetroSan

losing 200+ million dollars, clown
30t6p3b.gif

Yeah I just saw it on the news. The individual works for CT dept of sanitation. So its probably in the dump smh.

Originally Posted by GG0tti

Apparently the winner lost their ticket!!!!!!

What an idiot!

so they knew they had the winning ticket then lost it?
tired.gif
sick.gif
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
mad.gif
 god i want to scream right now people are so dumb if I knew I had the winner I wouldn't let that thing leave my sight until I had claimed the prize

Originally Posted by djc703

Originally Posted by ethan1710

Originally Posted by djc703

Earlier at a convenience store here in the dmv, this lady bought $2k worth of powerball tickets

hope she wins
tired.gif

did you ask her name, or at least remember what she looks like, I'd be so curious to see if she wins
Haha don't know, walked in a few minutes after while the clerk was relaxing. She was all sweaty and I asked what was going on, she was like this lady came in and bought $2,000 worth of powerball tickets. The clerk was the only one working too, can't image how hectic it was.

Originally Posted by bustinxjustin

What is wrong with people that they scoop up $2k worth of tickets?!?!?

Maybe $2k means nothing to her, but still that's a lot of money to spend on lotto tickets that probably won't win.
You're right better chance of me winning after she bought all those, should of some
embarassed.gif
She probably had it to splurge and probably won another $100,00. Just like Joey said "...Until I wake up and get the paper and read that some rich n_ won the lottery"

Back
Top Bottom