Pray for NTer MPLSDunk

Ian/10420, hope you're ok, man.
frown.gif
I hope you have a wolf shirt on.
frown.gif

Damn, one of the coolest cats I've spoken with off here. He'll get through it, and will be back in rare form real soon.

Keep your head up my dude.

One of my teammates knows him.
smh.gif

I've only interacted with him a couple of times, but he seemed like a good guy, and all the things being said about him in this thread only makes me think higher of him.

I wish him the best, good luck with surgery, and I hope he has a speedy recovery.

Originally Posted by CWrite78

MPLSDunk = Crack Morris on twitter right. hope dude turns out okay

No. That's not him.
I don't think he ever made a twitter account. I'm pretty sure he didn't.

nah I'm okay my dude.  Ian is a homie though, glad somebody made this thread;  I wanted to but didn't quite know what to say.
From what I've heard he's been making tremendous strides already, but obviously there's a long road ahead of him.  I'm in contact with his sister so I can keep this thread updated with things different than what's posted in the journal.

Stay strong Ian.

Originally Posted by Air Murphy 23

nah I'm okay my dude.  Ian is a homie though, glad somebody made this thread;  I wanted to but didn't quite know what to say.
From what I've heard he's been making tremendous strides already, but obviously there's a long road ahead of him.  I'm in contact with his sister so I can keep this thread updated with things different than what's posted in the journal.

Stay strong Ian.
A thread was made at the other message board he used to frequent.
I think over there, we were a more close-knit group, so it felt appropriate.

Hope you have a speedy recovery dude. Always been one of the most chill NTers.

Thanks for all the support for mplsdunk.  I have known him since we were 12.  He continues to make improvements everyday.  He had surgery today on his liver again.  I am waiting to hear how that went.  He has a cut on his head, broken arm and leg.  He has no brain damage.  He is now starting to try and look towards you when you talk to him.  He has been heavily sedative from all of the medications.  I have been able to see him twice.  On Friday when I see him next I will let him know about everyone on NT showing support for him.  
Thanks for all of the prayers and support.  

Sounds like he's doing better everyday. Hope he can make a full recovery fairly easily.

Back
Top Bottom