Prayers have been answered for NT'er PacMagic2002 UPDATE PG. 6 ( He's Alive )

I don't know what dude is going through, but I havent talked to dude in at least a year but I got a random text message from him last night that basically hinted at him taking his own life because he couldn't deal with it anymore.

I know he has a kid or two so this **** has been really bothering me.

Some of you may not know who he is but the COD heads definitely do |I

Not even gonna edit out his #, please try to get in contact with him maybe he just wants to talk about it IDK.. Hope it isnt too late :frown:.. Tried calling also and it was going straight to voicemail :smh:

Last edited:
frown.gif
. I've seen that guy post in the android thread he was cool, I hope he works out whatever he's going through

Last edited:
damn, this is bad :smh: :smh:

live for your kids, man...don't put your kids through suffering

Last edited:
the Android head? lil bro stole his CC or some **** and went buckwild at Best Buy?

sad b... if your reading this and dont think your lies worth living for yourself, at least be the man your kids need you to be bruh..

theres enough fatherless children n this world

noooo

i remember he got "converted"

if anything, that should make you value life even more

anyone tried his number get a reply?

Damn fam. :smh:

Yo, I hope fam is still with us. Mental struggles are real as ****, and it's tough to overcome, but I hope fam is battling it out.

Cards gonna keep that last wild card spot man. :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh:

But seriously, I hope he's alright. Never want to log on to something like this.

could be a financial issue... no phone/internet...

anybody know the bruh in real life? need answers here, i dont think henry would make this thread w/o pretty significant concern.

someone get his addy n go check on him, see if we need to take a collection to get him back on his feet

Wow I hope that he's alright I remember him posting in the jobs thread and being happy that he got it.

This dude pac better be ******g playing some cruel joke man. As soon as I read your post, I sent him a message. I'm not gonna put his business out there but I spoke with him on PSN last week. He just seemed to be going through the motions.

SMH **** got my head ****** up. I'm gonna be thinking about this until there's a response.

Last edited:
Come on man this ain't the way you wanna go out,

Pac has been posting on here for years, I pray he had a change of mind

Remember him from the Android thread.. hope everything is well. Definitely not the way you want to go out especially with kids.. think about the kids before anything else fam

been playing COD with him since mw2, i hope he's ok and if you're reading this dont do it bro. i don't know what you are going through but think about it. suicide is just permanent solution to a temporary problem. stay up bro. :frown:

Last edited:
been playing COD with him since mw2, i hope he's ok and if you're reading this dont do it bro. i don't know what you are going through but think about it. suicide is just permanent solution to a temporary problem. stay up bro. :frown:

depression is MUCH MORE than just a temporary problem... I really hope he can pull through his troubles. People are looking out for you.

Hope all is well. 

I know fam is a Niner fan and contributed in the season and game threads. Keep your head up bro.

PAC, DON'T DO ANYTHING THAT YOU WON'T EVEN HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY TO REGRET.

IF YOU NEED SOMETHING YOU HIT ME UP @ (631) 413-3921.

LOVE, HYPER.

Back
Top Bottom