Prison Break SERIES Finale RIGHT NOW Spoilers!

Just saw the final break and
smh.gif
frown.gif
. Hit me hard but great way to end it.

Got my DVR set, show fell off hard towards mid season 2 but for some reason I just have to know what happens next lol.

Missed the first five minutes but damn, these years were good to Sarah she looks way better than she did on the OG series :pimp: :pimp:

**** I forgot this was on tonight!  Will watch ASAP tomorrow.  

This is one of the dumbest yet most entertaining shows I've ever watched. 
laugh.gif

Crazy how most of the cast looks the exact same as they did when the show last aired. They've all aged pretty well.

They really brought Michael and this show back from the dead tho lol. And I don't care how far fetched it is. I will be watching religiously off the memories alone.

Is this the only Prison Break thread?  We're going with this?  Here goes!

Wow, they really dove into everything in one episode.  From everyone reuniting, to mysterious killers, to T-Bag's $%^&ing ROBOTIC HAND, to Yemen?!  

And everyone looks the same!  Everyone's aged well.  She may also be Lori, but I'll always think of her as Dr. Sara!  

This series looks crazy and far-fetched, but I don't care! 
laugh.gif

I'm tight that they didn't keep Sucre around for the season. That's wack.

Episode was corny but it was dope just because of how long it's been gone. I'm hype and I'll watch the whole season. Dope seeing the old characters. I think the reason for the fake death will be something real dope

I'm tight that they didn't keep Sucre around for the season. That's wack.

Episode was corny but it was dope just because of how long it's been gone. I'm hype and I'll watch the whole season. Dope seeing the old characters. I think the reason for the fake death will be something real dope

It was only one episode, pretty sure Sucre will show up again.

Yeah, why are you assuming Sucre is gone for the season? :lol:

You think they brought him back for a weak cameo? No way he won't reunite with Michael on screen.

Last edited:
laugh.gif
 Yeah, he's in the main credits too.  For sure he's gonna play a part in the main plot.  

He's credited for all the episodes, just checked

They forgot bout my man Alex Mahone the savage tho

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom