PROCRASTINATION

anyone out there a BIG procrastinator? what causes it? HOW CAN I OVERCOME IT! this is my curse, and as i write this i am avoiding my english paper. NT help meout , any advice or tips to overcome this disease?

im the best procrastinator EVER
nobody can do it like i do it
happy.gif

get banned. don't come back.
or at least don't make another s/n.

this forum is the bane of my existence.

pshh, i procrastinate all the time. But when %%%% gotsta get done its will be doen the day before. Just sit down and stare into your microsoft word and then itwill click

DO YOUR WORK DUDE. I got kicked out of school do to my procrastination. I'm such a idiot.
smh.gif

*types as I sit in the library not doing anything when there is so much to be done as of now!*

checking in!
grin.gif

i am a notorious procrastinator among my peers. one time i tried to do 40 questions, two hours before it was due for my accounting class
smh.gif
. lol i gave up after 15 questions.

In at my school as we speak. Procrastiantion ftl or ftw? it gets me into trouble, right now i have an F in Pre Calc with the semester over in about a month andi have 53 percent. i have to study my #@* off for the final.
But will study a day before
pimp.gif

holy crap me too lol im failin pre-calc and ive almost given up i rarely go to class but we shall see there is still a chance for win

Everyone talks about how big of a procrastinator they are but I have yet to ever meet anyone in my entire life that has even come close to matching me. It justcan't be done.

this is my #1 problem in life. it runs on my dads side.

i've been procrastinating for as long as i can remember. i remember back in 1st-2nd grade, i stayed up till 3AM doing a school report on Idaho the daybefore it was due. since then, i can't remember doing any project/paper/report on time

i was getting a lot better at the beginning of the year, but i'm starting to lapse again. i have problem sets due tomorrow, and ~50 pages to read, andit's almost 9PM. right now, i'm just sitting here on NT. i'll get off soon...

I got 20 things I need to be doing right now!

I procrastinate like a mugg, can't kick the habit.

Back
Top Bottom