Promiscuous girls with awesome personalities. Vol. Would you wife?

Wamp Wamp to all you and this " I dont do double standards" Like the great Chris Rock said...."When you meet a woman for the first time, you are meeting her representative" its real easy to hit it off with an attractive woman, THE FIRST TIME YOU MEET HER, and for a woman to give you her sexual resume off the bat means you dealin with a skeez, be a lady and develop some shame.

laugh.gif
@ the Chris Rock quote.
I can definitely bear witness to that.

Originally Posted by Chicagos Finest 23

Let the suckas wife the slutts, I don't buy cars with 200,000 miles

A lot of dudes are "suckas" and don't even know it. See with a car it's pretty obvious the mileage it has...not so easy with a chick.
roll.gif
roll.gif
@ Dudes who THINK they have a DS or NDS chick when in reality the chick done had more nuts in her mouth than squirrels. If you moved to a new place OR you dealing with a chick that is new to your area there is almost no way of knowing her true past. If you have known her for awhile and feel like she hasn't gotten around then what makes y'all think she wants y'all?

You dudes are paranoid, I suggest you all just leave chicks alone from the comments on here.

No wonder NT has so many heartbreak threads...the simpage in here is unreal
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

A lot of dudes are "suckas" and don't even know it. See with a car it's pretty obvious the mileage it has...not so easy with a chick.
roll.gif
roll.gif
@ Dudes who THINK they have a DS or NDS chick when in reality the chick done had more nuts in her mouth than squirrels. If you moved to a new place OR you dealing with a chick that is new to your area there is almost no way of knowing her true past. If you have known her for awhile and feel like she hasn't gotten around then what makes y'all think she wants y'all?

You dudes are paranoid, I suggest you all just leave chicks alone from the comments on here.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

You should be more worried about finding a chick you can build with rather than how many dudes she slept with

I just meant I was surprised that so many guys would be open to a lady with a past. Last time this came up dudes were saying she should have no more than 2 or 3 partners. I can understand both sides of the coin tho. No one wants to be that guy walking through the mall and everyone is laughing cuz you wifed "her".

Also like many have said a past doesn't have to equal a ho but sometimes it can. Whoever knocked up kellz took a definate L tho. Great personality or not shorty is an Internet legend for all the wrong reasons.
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

I just meant I was surprised that so many guys would be open to a lady with a past. Last time this came up dudes were saying she should have no more than 2 or 3 partners. I can understand both sides of the coin tho. No one wants to be that guy walking through the mall and everyone is laughing cuz you wifed "her".

Also like many have said a past doesn't have to equal a ho but sometimes it can. Whoever knocked up kellz took a definate L tho. Great personality or not shorty is an Internet legend for all the wrong reasons.
laugh.gif
Nothing wrong with wanting a girl with only 2-3 partners if your number is the same.  I'm just saying.

i was in this situation with a girl in my school

she had a pretty awesome personality, she was real cool peoples, body was so on point

she was defintally around and would tell me all about it, which i didnt like....but i guess she took her experience and learned and her dome game and bed game was so so nice

i was really contemplating to get exclusive with her because she kept telling me that she wanted that.....

but unfortunatally my current girlfriend found out i was messing around and i had to choose, so i wentwith the current wifey and left the skeezer on the backburner

this thread needs some pics...

Spoiler [+]
some old sk pics...wish i still had the vids from my innostream from back then
devil.gif

c@#ktease turned wifey then turned ho

(dominican)
dl.php

dl.php

dl.php

JO turned F Buddy then turned away

(puerto rican)
dl.php