PS3 - Call of Duty: Black Ops - Official Thread - Season 1 Belongs to Team 8. CHAMPIONS!

Multi-player is not hot right now but in due time, I am pretty sure the glitches and everything will be patched. Loving this game.

I don't know how many chopper gunners I've had but I easily make it to 30 kills with that %$$%, and it feels rewarding to get that kill streak because you've earned it without the stacking or camping well at least I do.

Side note: I cant play with pootaing this dude be every where I be at, he beats me to the enemy every time, the most kills I can get is like 12 or 13

I don't know how many chopper gunners I've had but I easily make it to 30 kills with that %$$%, and it feels rewarding to get that kill streak because you've earned it without the stacking or camping well at least I do.

Side note: I cant play with pootaing this dude be every where I be at, he beats me to the enemy every time, the most kills I can get is like 12 or 13

Am I the only one who thinks this game is easier than MW2? Constant Killstreaks. Chopper Gunner, etc etc. It's like 25 kills + per match....

Am I the only one who thinks this game is easier than MW2? Constant Killstreaks. Chopper Gunner, etc etc. It's like 25 kills + per match....

I don't see why everyone is complaining about the game. ^*(& is great.  The only thing bothering me is the servers kicking me out after every game.

SN:  MW2 was the fist COD that I played, so I was shocked as $^#* when I got attacked by my first attack dog
laugh.gif

I don't see why everyone is complaining about the game. ^*(& is great.  The only thing bothering me is the servers kicking me out after every game.

SN:  MW2 was the fist COD that I played, so I was shocked as $^#* when I got attacked by my first attack dog
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by boogie bwoy

i needa get on this with ya'll. my ps3 been lagging more than usual, might have to invest in a slim
frown.gif
. ill see all you bums in a few though.

How about you invest a real online gaming system.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by boogie bwoy

i needa get on this with ya'll. my ps3 been lagging more than usual, might have to invest in a slim
frown.gif
. ill see all you bums in a few though.

How about you invest a real online gaming system.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

naw its rare that you see chopper gunners, gunships, or dogs...ive seen one chopper gunner that was not mine

naw its rare that you see chopper gunners, gunships, or dogs...ive seen one chopper gunner that was not mine

has anyone else had trouble with the trophies registering? I beat the game on veteran last night and i only got the trophy for beating it on vet, but not the trophies for beating the levels on vet. 
laugh.gif

has anyone else had trouble with the trophies registering? I beat the game on veteran last night and i only got the trophy for beating it on vet, but not the trophies for beating the levels on vet. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Keithdajuiceman

indifferent.gif
  I've had 6 in the past two hours. I haven't seen anyone else use them though. I cant be that good though......
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Keithdajuiceman

indifferent.gif
  I've had 6 in the past two hours. I haven't seen anyone else use them though. I cant be that good though......
laugh.gif

I'm getting a bit better at this, last night we ran ground war and I went 28-4, I felt like I found pandora box
laugh.gif
. Somebody was like "boost went ham with that attack chopper" lol. Although I didn't even know since you can't hear the *@%# in the sky
30t6p3b.gif

I'm getting a bit better at this, last night we ran ground war and I went 28-4, I felt like I found pandora box
laugh.gif
. Somebody was like "boost went ham with that attack chopper" lol. Although I didn't even know since you can't hear the *@%# in the sky
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

laugh.gif
. Somebody was like "boost went ham with that attack chopper" lol. Although I didn't even know since you can't hear the +%*! in the sky
30t6p3b.gif

I got killed from one of those things and thought I got killed by a player
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

laugh.gif
. Somebody was like "boost went ham with that attack chopper" lol. Although I didn't even know since you can't hear the +%*! in the sky
30t6p3b.gif

I got killed from one of those things and thought I got killed by a player
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom