PS3 - Call of Duty: Black Ops - Official Thread - Season 1 Belongs to Team 8. CHAMPIONS!

Originally Posted by ChicagoKid23

so whatever happened to the NT gamebattles group i thought we was gonna have a black ops one as well
Gotta wait until everyone settles in and the patches come out before we get serious about it...I'm still down...

I try not to repeat the same *+*+ as everyone else here about the lag but last night was real bad in those Ground War games...I had 2 bars almost the entire time
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by ChicagoKid23

so whatever happened to the NT gamebattles group i thought we was gonna have a black ops one as well
Gotta wait until everyone settles in and the patches come out before we get serious about it...I'm still down...

I try not to repeat the same *+*+ as everyone else here about the lag but last night was real bad in those Ground War games...I had 2 bars almost the entire time
30t6p3b.gif

yoooo, im straight garbage at this game....fUUUUUUUUU!!!!!this thing is pissin me off just like the beginning of mw2...maybe ill give it a a lil bit more time....

yoooo, im straight garbage at this game....fUUUUUUUUU!!!!!this thing is pissin me off just like the beginning of mw2...maybe ill give it a a lil bit more time....

I think I found my go to gun, the FN Fal
After playing w/ NT fam for a while (btw Keith had me
roll.gif
roll.gif
) and dropping out due to  wack servers
I kept on playing TDM solo then I pick-up someones M14 w/red dot, I murked four dudes in a row that were coming my way head to head
I was surprised by the accuracy of the gun after that match I compared the M14 and Fal
and bought FAL from then on I went positive in six matches I played
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Dudes were
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
on the other teams on the mic

I think I found my go to gun, the FN Fal
After playing w/ NT fam for a while (btw Keith had me
roll.gif
roll.gif
) and dropping out due to  wack servers
I kept on playing TDM solo then I pick-up someones M14 w/red dot, I murked four dudes in a row that were coming my way head to head
I was surprised by the accuracy of the gun after that match I compared the M14 and Fal
and bought FAL from then on I went positive in six matches I played
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Dudes were
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
on the other teams on the mic

Has anyone prestige yet?

If so does it restart everything?  

Do you lose your...

money?
guns?
perk pro?
anything else?

What do you keep?

Has anyone prestige yet?

Do you lose your...

money?
guns?
perk pro?
anything else?

What do you keep?

im having a big problem with this game. whenever i play for about 30 mins all of a sudden the game will freeze and i have to turn it off by pushing the power button in the back and not the proper way. then when i start the ps3 back up it wont even read the discs. anyone know whats wrong with it? the disc reader maybe? any ways to fix it? thanks for the help!

im having a big problem with this game. whenever i play for about 30 mins all of a sudden the game will freeze and i have to turn it off by pushing the power button in the back and not the proper way. then when i start the ps3 back up it wont even read the discs. anyone know whats wrong with it? the disc reader maybe? any ways to fix it? thanks for the help!

I started off pretty bad but last two playing sessions I've been more than positive dk ratio... Famas killing four dudes runnin at me=
pimp.gif

I started off pretty bad but last two playing sessions I've been more than positive dk ratio... Famas killing four dudes runnin at me=
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by instaPUMP

Has anyone prestige yet?

Do you lose your...

money?
guns?
perk pro?
anything else?

What do you keep?

my buddy just prestiged yesterday. He said you lose your guns and perks for sure. I think you keep your player card items, but you only get them back when you reach the level it was unlocked at (i.e. a background thats unlocked at level 37, you get it back at level 37 without having to pay for it)

Originally Posted by instaPUMP

Has anyone prestige yet?

Do you lose your...

money?
guns?
perk pro?
anything else?

What do you keep?

my buddy just prestiged yesterday. He said you lose your guns and perks for sure. I think you keep your player card items, but you only get them back when you reach the level it was unlocked at (i.e. a background thats unlocked at level 37, you get it back at level 37 without having to pay for it)

Back
Top Bottom