PSNY x Air Jordan 12

Drake isn't even relevant. OVOs shouldn't even be on the same sentence as Supremes and Public School. It's like comparing Lebron to Jordan.

I think ovo is more relevant than psny. Just look at the psny 1s. Resell was crazy after asg now its like 220 for a ds pair

I think ovo is more relevant than psny. Just look at the psny 1s. Resell was crazy after asg now its like 220 for a ds pair

PSNY 1s resell for little because they got restocked a thousand times. PSNY is highly influential. OVO is not in the same league.

people are already over this release, just dons had legit salt for months are there's still tons of salt...no one's gonna give a **** about psny 12s within 2 or 3 restocks, gonna end up like DSM 1s

I don't see them going over dons, but you never know with rerelease like this, alot of peeps on Craigslist looking for 700 to 1k in my area I hate them all lmao (salt talking) let see how desperate they get next week with these kaynes dropping hopefully I find a sucker who needs to pay bills. [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Lmao at all these genies in here.. no one knows what these will be hitting for in a month, forget years

People just need to make themselves feel good after dropping $300 or £245 (I'm from the uk) on a sneaker. These are nice to me but I missed the release, I'm not really going to loose any sleep though. With so much coming out from all brands right now, very few shoes are actually keeping a high resell value which is a good thing in my eyes.

People just need to make themselves feel good after dropping $300 or £245 (I'm from the uk) on a sneaker. These are nice to me but I missed the release, I'm not really going to loose any sleep though. With so much coming out from all brands right now, very few shoes are actually keeping a high resell value which is a good thing in my eyes.

Yeah I wasn't losing any sleep on these. Wasn't gonna try end with $330 retail + ship + customs. $308 shipped I can live with

When resellers are asking at least $400 over retail, I don't think people are that thirsty for a pair.

Just got a email from nike, mine will be delivered tomorrow. Wish they were my size.

slept on these. literally.

was too tired from waking up for the 11s release.

on another note.  my snkrs does not update. does anyone know why?

i coudnt find the 11s on there this morning. i just see the marooons.

Back
Top Bottom