PSNY x Air Jordan 12

So Only Ronnie Fieg, a washed up Vic Cruz, and few other IG "influencers" who get shoes for free ANYWAY get these while the public who would pay i dunno.. MONEY for them get pics? The nature of the sneaker game folks. Just for likes and stunts... 

I was feeling the same way when I saw those two with the FF pairs, it's like they just say screw the public...

I would not mind getting a pair of psny's. Any color actually. The quality seems to be on point with these.

I will buy the grey pair when they will hit the 400 pricetag or under! This new trifecta don't smell good for us!

Nope! I doubt they will just relese them on snkrs app fcfs. They will create ad much hype as possible and make them limited. Nike better hope they don't drop these when the yeezys do or No one is really going to give a s" about em. I'm about over this limited exclusive f&f BS. They can keep em I'll move on

I hope they do drop close to or on the same day a sleezy drop... At least i can convince myself i have a chance
eyes.gif
, if that ever happened

What you wanna bet it will be this stash spot BS they trying to roll out. Way to draw get people into fist fights on on the news. But it will get Nike out there talked about
If they Snkrs Stash these 

Will be a easy Cop!!!

Last edited:
Question for you all please, I finally after many many months got my pair of psny 12's and from StockX. They arrived yesterday and I was under the impression that the suede was top notch on these and the leather liner. They feel like a pair of $120 new balance x Colette MRT580 collab I got. Meaning, the suede doesn't have a soft touch, it doesn't brush back and forth and the toe boxes of the shoes are different shades of grey. I know StockX must be reputable, did I get a **** pair? Is this the nature of this shoe and I was just mislead or are my standards just way too high? I dont expect much from showing you the pics because it's more the feel of the shoe that is the issue to me rather than the look.Thanks fellas....
GALLERY]

it's tough to tell from the pics but if you're not impressed with the suede i'd say something is up. you got fugazis or a damaged legit pair. someone def tried to clean something on that left toe and did a poor job. personally i'd be looking to return considering you probably paid a nice sum for them

My memory isn't great, but when I got my pair from SNKRS in, I wasn't too impressed with build quality. I had some minor glue stains on the upper, and the piece that is glued on the outside of the shoe, (not the main upper fans, but the contrasting material on the toe are) seemed to be a bit lower quality suede. To me, they were nice, and think they were better than any other Jordan I had to date. However, if paying $400+ for resale, I don't think I would have been impressed.

Having said all of that, those pictures are difficult to tell. The suede does seem to be less plush than what mine had.

One other thought also, how were the shoes wrapped in the box? When they came from Nike, they were wrapped really tight and neatly in the box. Each shoe was individually wrapped with the tissue paper.... I guess though StockX would probably unwrap to make sure it's legit.

Last edited:
Thanks guys I knew I wasn't being crazy. I know stockX is legit but this pair is way off in my opinion. Fortunately for me, they offered me $25 off or a return label for a refund since it was my first purchase with them. I'm going to return them and try again because I do love the pair and still want them, just not this exact one.

One other thought also, how were the shoes wrapped in the box? When they came from Nike, they were wrapped really tight and neatly in the box. Each shoe was individually wrapped with the tissue paper.... I guess though StockX would probably unwrap to make sure it's legit.

Yes, they were wrapped tight in the tissue paper

Last edited:
My pair is butter soft. Something looks up for sure. They have deals out there on these now. I'd snag yoir next pair before the hype builds up in June with the new colorways coming out

Something is up for sure. They don't look factory laced. Typically on the lateral side of the shoe the lace comes over and goes on top of the lace from the medial side. It looks as if something was done to the left shoe for sure. Even the right shoe has the medial lace going over top the lateral lace at the top.

Thanks guys I knew I wasn't being crazy. I know stockX is legit but this pair is way off in my opinion. Fortunately for me, they offered me $25 off or a return label for a refund since it was my first purchase with them. I'm going to return them and try again because I do love the pair and still want them, just not this exact one.

I will return it

To better illustrate my point here is what I am referring too on an official Nike photo of the PSNY. Every Nike Ive ever received the lace coming from the lateral side is on top of the lace coming from the medial side. In your case @gratefulkicks86  both shoes exhibit the medial lace coming over on top of the lace from the lateral. At some point the shoes were unlaced and relaced is all Im saying. I hope this helps @pacmagic2002.

^^ The right shoe (left side of pic) has medial over lateral around the P on the tongue. 

^^ The left shoe (right side of pic) has medial over lateral on the whole shoe with exception for the top lace right below the jumpman.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom