Psychic Claims That Steve Jobs Isn't Having A Nice Afterlife

He obviously doesn't get it, judging by his response to what I said. :rofl: Or maybe he doesn't know the definition of irony, not everyone is high school educated like I am. *shrugs*

You can address me directly young man.

There was zero irony in my statement unless your ignorance led you to believe that I am a religious person.

You can address me directly young man.
There was zero irony in my statement unless your ignorance led you to believe that I am a religious person.

I never said anything about your religion, just pointed out the irony in your original comment and you got defensive. :D You're clearly a little intimidated by Putty and you're tryna take it out on me, they must not have told you about me. You must be new here. :tongue:

This is completely ridiculous. What lessons do you need to learn after you died and left this earth? Don't you get the answer key once you die? :lol:. Seriously though, how would you be able to resolve your issues in this life if you have moved on? Why am I responding this way? Smh, I want my 5 minutes back :lol:

This story just sounds foolish. Any one that says they are communicating with a corpse I cannot believe. But for those of you that do, have fun continuing.

I wonder why she doesn't try to get in touch with other more important historical/religious figures being that she's a reverend.

I wonder why she doesn't try to get in touch with other more important historical/religious figures being that she's a reverend.
Yeah.

Ask her when Castro is going to croak. Gitmo needs that expansion pack 
roll.gif

I never said anything about your religion, just pointed out the irony in your original comment and you got defensive. :D You're clearly a little intimidated by Putty and you're tryna take it out on me, they must not have told you about me. You must be new here. :tongue:

OH FOR PETE'S SAKE

I'm an atheist bud...I have no religion.

Mentioning my disdain for psychics doesn't inherently require me to mention my dislike of all other charlatans. Simple enough, right?

Also, FutureMD is the homie.

i see yall got Future MD started.. you guys know damn well not to start a thread with anything religious in it.
laugh.gif

OH FOR PETE'S SAKE
I'm an atheist bud...I have no religion.
Mentioning my disdain for psychics doesn't inherently require me to mention my dislike of all other charlatans. Simple enough, right?
Also, FutureMD is the homie.

HMMM so can we both dride and cheerlead? :nerd:

Last edited:

Son called me FutureMD light, there was a time on NT I would post walls of text. But then I realized, if someone barely understands the scientific method, there's no way they would begin to fathom my philosophical beliefs. FutureMD-lite is meant to cater to the monosyllabic demographic on NT.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom