Public restrooms and hand washing... vol. "You not gon wash your hands bro?"

two zero five

Banned
Why do males not wash their hands when leaving the restroom? Ion wash my hands everytime.. **** clean anyway, but if there are people present in the restroom with me, I'll wash them becuz I doin't want them to be like "Cuh didn't wash his hands :x" :lol:

thoughts.

Why do males not wash their hands when leaving the restroom? Ion wash my hands everytime.. **** clean anyway, but if there are people present in the restroom with me, I'll wash them becuz I doin't want them to be like "Cuh didn't wash his hands
sick.gif
"
laugh.gif

thoughts.
sick.gif

if you touched the door handle to go into the bathroom/stall, you wash your hands.

I guess men don't care about germs as much. Also, some dudes look at it as just skin, like touching their arm or leg or something. It's good to wash them tho, no one wants to be in contact with your testicular residue.

Why do males not wash their hands when leaving the restroom? Ion wash my hands everytime.. **** clean anyway, but if there are people present in the restroom with me, I'll wash them becuz I doin't want them to be like "Cuh didn't wash his hands :x " :lol:

thoughts.
:x

if you touched the door handle to go into the bathroom/stall, you wash your hands.

open door right hand, take a piss left... keep it movin, like a boss :smokin

Sus. I see this all the time on campus. Only give pounds and say wassup. No daps. Dirty people

I'm a nursing student so I wash my hands every time, it's a habit now.

Can't be sloppy with hygiene at work so there's no reason I should be sloppy outside of work.

Edit: I keep some hand alcohol in my backpack too.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ube

Enter public bathroom..........

Do whatever I need to do..........

Wash my hands..........

Dry my hands with a paper towel..........

Use paper towel on door handle to exit..........

Find trashcan outside of public bathroom.

Standard procedure.
this

Opens bathroom door

uses bathroom

touches nobs to turn water on

touches soap dispenser.... gets soap....  washes hand

touches nob to turn off water......

grabs a paper towel already hanging from dispenser

opens bathroom door to exit....

NOW YOUR HANDS ARE 5 TIMES MORE DIRTY THAN THEY WERE BEFORE YOU EVEN WENT TO THE BATHROOM.

Sus. I see this all the time on campus. Only give pounds and say wassup. No daps. Dirty people

Pretty much.

Dudes act like they're allergic to soap and water.

I just leave the water running or turn the knob with my knuckle if they don't have sensors.

Last edited:
The s*** that really bugs me out tho...and ive seen this alot...but u ever been to somebody house and they dont have a cup in there?
Like u just sposed to smear yo s*** and not wash it off?

Even overseas they got that dookie fountain.

sometimes i do wash my hands, most of the time i dont.....but i do carry hand sanitizer with me pretty much everywhere i go so my hands stay clean...for the most part 

I see way too many males NOT wash their hands after using the restroom. Disgusting to me and I don't understand why you wouldn't.

Just used the bathroom but the faucet wasn't working so i washed my hands with my pee since my piss is clearer than a water fountain

Back
Top Bottom