Public restrooms and hand washing... vol. "You not gon wash your hands bro?"

I use to know this guy that would scratch his scrotum and butt before going into class and shaking everyones hand.

One day apparently he didn't clean good and left a foul odor and this kids was like wtf ... next day he got caught doing it and neat-less to say he got beat ...

some people get the weirdest rises ..... 

Reactions: alp
Am I the only one that's confused by how the cup idea would even work? Like are you supposed to somehow poor it on your anus through some mystical ninja tactic? I'm just having a hard time picturing how the process even works. A bidet (sp?) shoots water upward. How does the cup do it? Someone clear this up for me because I'm confused as ****. I'm guilty of using the wet wipes though. Feels cleeeaaaaaaaaaan. If those aren't around I'll dampen toilet paper. Also works well. 

But please wash your hands. Damn.

The worst is when a person takes a monster dookie, one that stinks up the entire place, and he goes straight to the mirror to check his hairdo and then pick his teeth without washing his hand and leaves.

Am I the only one that's confused by how the cup idea would even work? Like are you supposed to somehow poor it on your anus through some mystical ninja tactic? I'm just having a hard time picturing how the process even works. A bidet (sp?) shoots water upward. How does the cup do it? Someone clear this up for me because I'm confused as ****. I'm guilty of using the wet wipes though. Feels cleeeaaaaaaaaaan. If those aren't around I'll dampen toilet paper. Also works well. 

But please wash your hands. Damn.
I don't get it either. It's people who use water bottle jugs too. How are you pooring that down your crack and not making even more of a mess?

I wash my hands out of habit, not because I just touched my piece but because there's way grimier **** out there (door handles, rails, cream and sugar at coffee shops etc).

I use a paper towel to turn of the faucet and open the bathroom door. Can't be touchin that ****, you just took one step forward and two steps back.

What's really good with people not wiping their *** though, I stay seeing dudes hop up off the can and walkin straight out the stall without so much as a second going by. :smh:

1zpsiec.jpg

This thread made me think about the Seinfeld episode :rofl:

I always wash my hands especially in a public bathroom.

I take this **** hella serious and ****** be thinking I'm playing :smh:

I almost got into with a *****, ruined the whole smoke session cause he thought he was about to get the L after not washing his hands In bathroom :smh:

People who don't wash their hands ESPECIALLY after #2 (yes I have seen this before) need to have one finger cut off (semi srs jk....) Its so :x :x :x just straight up nasty there is literally no excuse for that :smh:

So you aint gonna shake my hand after i touched my d*** but u know got damb well youl hit da blunt even tho i eat p****.

Im not talkin to u lyon just sayin.

Last edited:
Not tryna sound racist but white people have this bad in my city... Its almost automatic that they won't wash there hands in the bathroom.. I see it everywhere, the mall, the movies, restaurants, work, pretty much every public place I go...
Flamesuit on, but Im not racist im just speaking on what I see the most..

In public restroom with no shoes on, in the stores wit no shoes on.. Smh

Last edited:
Can one of the Flip homies explain the cup/ tabo thing to me?

I remember a while back getting into a argument on old NT with some dude talking about cup method is cleaner than tissue. I still don't believe that.

I remember a while back getting into a argument on old NT with some dude talking about cup method is cleaner than tissue. I still don't believe that.

I have no idea what you're talking about but Im curious can you explain.

On everything I love, I use a paper towel to open restaurant doors and other facilities and buildings. Yeah I am a germaphobe. I thoroughly wash my hands and utensils before every meal. Constant sanitizer user.

You don't know how to use the three sea shells?

Reactions: alp

:rofl:

Yeah, you just run a bucket full of water from the back and you keep repeating til you feel clean... When I went to my grandparent's house over the summer, they had no toilet paper and only a bucket :smh: I had to immedieatly take a shower afterwards :lol:

Back
Top Bottom