Public restrooms and hand washing... vol. "You not gon wash your hands bro?"

If the toilet doesn't automatically flush then I will either use my feet to flush if there are other people in there or I will just leave it and go if I'm alone.
why not just flush even if people arent in there? ... if not you minus whale dig a latrine then and **** outside.

the stuff that some people are justifying in here is
sick.gif

i wash my hands anywhere and everywhere if i can even after just being outside

Last edited:
^ that little amount won't matter our immune system take cae of it..I always run hotwater across my brush and I have a cap cover for it.

Dogs eat they pop and its a fact their mouths are cleaner then ours bacterial free

This is why I hate air driers in places...blah blah environment. It defeats the purpose of washing your hands and then having to touch a door handle with how dirty people are. I'm always scrambling to get some toilet tissue and having to rewash my hands.

And I don't understand why people don't use courtesy flushes in public. I don't even take dumps in public places. You have people who will get to work and the first thing in the morning they will take a dump. Why didn't you do that at home?

I figure it's because a lot of people come from a long line of dirty trifling no home training people...nasty :smh:

*Warned for cussing.

Must come from a long line of dirty, trifling, no home training people talking like that. :smokin

Last edited by a moderator:
why do you care about the hygiene of other men? worry about yourself ,if u care so much y not was there hands for them.

Last edited:
why do you care about the hygiene of other men. worry about yourself ,if u care so much y not was there hands for them.

Guilty?

Because people not washing their hands affects you.

I guess you like other peoples **** sweat, **** and piss on your hands. [kanye shrug]

Hope you don't rub your eyes or touch your face....facial kid

Last edited:
This is why I hate air driers in places...blah blah environment. It defeats the purpose of washing your hands and then having to touch a door handle with how dirty people are. I'm always scrambling to get some toilet tissue and having to rewash my hands.

And I don't understand why people don't use courtesy flushes in public. I don't even take dumps in public places. You have people who will get to work and the first thing in the morning they will take a dump. Why didn't you do that at home?

I figure it's because a lot of people come from a long line of dirty trifling no home training people...nasty mutha****as :smh:

So if i dont have to take a dump at 7am when I left my house, I shouldnt have to take one at 730.. or 8?

Dumps can happen randomly, what about when you eating in route to work, or have a hour drive to work from.

God forbid I make a breakfast sandwich or early morning protein shake and eat/drink it in my car on the way to work and suddenly I have to use the bathroom at work.
Damn , Im a nasty person.

So if i dont have to take a dump at 7am when I left my house, I shouldnt have to take one at 730.. or 8?

Dumps can happen randomly, what about when you eating in route to work, or have a hour drive to work from.

God forbid I make a breakfast sandwich or early morning protein shake and eat/drink it in my car on the way to work and suddenly I have to use the bathroom at work.
Damn , Im a nasty person.

You must not be familiar with the digestive system

You must not be familiar with the digestive system

Very

If I drink regular milk, I'm pooping in 30 mins or less.

When i take my pre workout drinks before I go to gym... Im pooping in 30 mins or less.

Everyone stomach is the same you say?

Very

If I drink regular milk, I'm pooping in 30 mins or less.

When i take my pre workout drinks before I go to gym... Im pooping in 30 mins or less.

Everyone stomach is the same you say?

So you're lactose intolerant and you drink stuff that makes you take a dump in 30 minutes in dirty public bathrooms, cool

You dudes are doing too much with this "I have to use a paper towel to open the door and use my feet to flush the toilet" mentality. Do you wear gloves when you're handling paper money? Do you wear gloves to shake someone's hand? But hey do you. Dont knock the next person who's man enough to open that public restroom door with his bare hands.

this **** can be applied to everything in bathrooms, public and private. when you flush particles from whatever is in the toilet get thrown into the air covering everything...you might as wash your hands regardless...

http://www.healthiertalk.com/exposed-toothbrushes-risk-contamination-flushed-toilets-3474

[h2]Exposed Toothbrushes Risk Contamination from Flushed Toilets[/h2]

You may have heard before that unsanitary airborne particles from a flushed toilet can make their way onto your toothbrush. In recent years, thanks largely to a segment on the popular "Mythbusters" T.V. show, the idea of water droplets traveling from the toilet to our toothbrushes has been cast as a sort of urban myth.

However, what the Mythbusters crew actually found did not disprove the idea of particles traveling from a flushed toilet to a toothbrush nor did it provide any rationale for leaving your toothbrushes exposed.

Anyone who has ever flushed a toilet while sitting on it has likely felt droplets of water splash upwards. The spread of toilet water is not limited to just those particles large enough to be felt. Thanks to "the aerosol effect", a veritable cloud of tiny droplets travels far outside the toilet when it is flushed.

Charles Gerba, an environmental microbiologist from the University of Arizona, first brought the aerosol effect to light in 1975 by when he published a scientific article describing the disturbing results of his tests on bacterial and viral aerosols due to toilet flushing. He conducted tests by placing pieces of gauze in different locations around the bathroom and measuring the bacterial and viral levels on them after a toilet flush. His results were more than a little disturbing: he found that the aerosols traveled as far as six to eight feet away from the toilet.

"Droplets are going all over the place - it's like the Fourth of July," Gerba said. "One way to see this is to put a dye in the toilet, flush it, and then hold a piece of paper over it"
In the Mythbusters segment, which has been cited to disprove the idea of particles traveling outside the toilet, what the team actually found was that fecal coliform bacteria can be found everywhere - including on a pair of "control" toothbrushes they put away in a medicine cabinet in another room.

Such a finding is hardly reassuring, nor is it in any way proof that particles do not travel from the toilet to exposed toothbrushes. Plus, the Mythbusters team only tested for bacteria and not actual particles nor viruses.

It is true that many do not consider fecal coliform bacteria to be a health risk since they are found naturally in the human body - primarily in the lower digestive tract where the body processes and eliminates waste. However, that does not mean that it’s a good idea to introduce the bacteria into our mouths.

Fecal coliform grows in an environment similar to other waterborne bacteria, and thus their presence outside of the body means that other bacteria like hepatitis A or dysentery could also be present. Notably, municipal water districts test for the presence of fecal coliform bacteria to determine whether waste treatment is being conducted properly.

Obviously, it is not healthy to leave toothbrushes exposed in the bathroom. They should be covered and protected and toilet lids should be closed before flushing.

Since bacteria can accumulate on toothbrushes wherever they are located, it would be a good idea to regularly clean them with a UV device made for that purpose and/or spritz some colloidal silver on them prior to use. In addition using toothpaste that contains a natural antiseptic like tea tree oil is a good idea.

that settles it. next time i use a public restroom, i'm copping a hazmat suit

baby *** wipes > bidets. :rolleyes

THIS!!

I keep a pack in my cubicle, car, and bathroom at home.

Toilet paper ain't enough B, but back to the topic; I gotta wash my hands and for those stupid bathrooms that are designed to make you pull the door upon exit, I just use toilet paper.

these "flushable" toilet wipes have been on the news recently, and are specifically being blamed for increase in city sewage system blockages. and trust me u don't want a backup in your house :smh:

They better dump more acid in the sewage then. Because I don't see the trend dying anytime soon.

Reactions: ct3

I figure it's because a lot of people come from a long line of dirty trifling no home training people...nasty :smh:

*Warned for cussing.

Must come from a long line of dirty, trifling, no home training people talking like that. :smokin

What if I just like getting paid to drop my dueces on the clock? :lol:

But seriously, I try to go before I get there or when I get home. Sometimes if I don't I will end up having to by the end of the day though. That and sometimes if I drink coffee (not a reg drinker) will make me want to go also. The cleaners in my building come through 3 times a day: first thing in the AM, around 11:15 AM-ish before lunch really picks up, and in the evening once most people have left.

Some of these methods in here are hilarious and other stories are just :x :smh:
I tend to agree that the middle-aged/older crowd tends to be more reckless in the bathroom with their hygiene and courtesy though.

Back
Top Bottom