Public restrooms and hand washing... vol. "You not gon wash your hands bro?"

Then there are the people that bring their damn cups of coffee and water in the bathroom. :stoneface: Bruh... do you know how much dookie mist is floating in the air after mad people flush all day? Some people are wild. I can't call it. I wash my hands BEFORE I take a piss at work because I never know who was touching my keyboard while I was away and I don't have a napkin to open the bathroom door. Best believe I open it with a napkin on the way out though.

Maybe I'm just a germaphobe.

And I always use wipes at home after dropping loads.

Bruh is dookie mist real? After years of deliberation I decided it was a nonissue and me worrying about "dookie mist" was just me trippin a little too much. Now you got me having second thoughts? :smh:

I always wash after unleashing the monster and I always make sure when I open the door to leave, I use the papertowel in the bathroom to touch the knob so I can avoid getting meat jerms from dudes like y'all who don't wash their hands :x never understood why people don't wash

Dookie mist is definitely real..take a piss after someone takes a number 2..your gonna taste it

Last edited:
Bruh is dookie mist real? After years of deliberation I decided it was a nonissue and me worrying about "dookie mist" was just me trippin a little too much. Now you got me having second thoughts? :smh:

You know that moment when you walk into a bathroom and the dookie smell is so damn thick you can almost taste it?...

That's dookie mist bruh...

Last edited:
I believe in dookie mist.

Yeah, you still breathe it (nose breathing), we can't control that, but I'm gonna limit how much I take in if I can control it.

Last edited:
the thing that i hate the most is that some dudes have the audacity to not flush 
sick.gif
mean.gif

it's not that hard

the thing that i hate the most is that some dudes have the audacity to not flush 
sick.gif
mean.gif

it's not that hard
This. It's ALWAYS the pisser too. Damn near vomit everytime I go in to take a piss. Like c'mon bro flush that ****. Whether or not "dookie mist" is real, piss does splash outta the pisser. I don't want piss on my shoes.

Last edited:
I don't get the no flush either. Like homie, you proud of that or something so you trying to share it with the world?

Lol the worst are gas station bathrooms were you walkin and you damn near play hop skotch to avoid random piss spots on the floor

I don't get the no flush either. Like homie, you proud of that or something so you trying to share it with the world?

In high school, three buddies of mine would go take a **** together at the same bathroom after team meal on Fridays. By the time team meal was over, housekeeping had already been through that bathroom, so the poop would just sit there marinating all weekend. :x

Lol @ people who use their hands to open the door

I use my tongue

:lol: :lol:

Can one of the Flip homies explain the cup/ tabo thing to me?

I remember a while back getting into a argument on old NT with some dude talking about cup method is cleaner than tissue. I still don't believe that.

You use the cup AND the paper
You fill the cup with bathroom water.
While sitting down you angle the cup so the water cascades down the contaminated area.
Then you wrap some tissue around your hand and wipe the mudd off.
Repeat the last two steps until you feel cleanly.

I can tell you use this method. Calling it mudd :smh:

Do y'all wash your hands after Fappin?

nah
just take the napkin, make a bank shot into the boxers and go to sleep

8)

Last edited:
In high school, three buddies of mine would go take a **** together at the same bathroom after team meal on Fridays. By the time team meal was over, housekeeping had already been through that bathroom, so the poop would just sit there marinating all weekend.
sick.gif
sick.gif

Then there are the people that bring their damn cups of coffee and water in the bathroom. :stoneface: Bruh... do you know how much dookie mist is floating in the air after mad people flush all day? Some people are wild. I can't call it. I wash my hands BEFORE I take a piss at work because I never know who was touching my keyboard while I was away and I don't have a napkin to open the bathroom door. Best believe I open it with a napkin on the way out though.

Maybe I'm just a germaphobe.

And I always use wipes at home after dropping loads.

permeates out in a 6 foot radius from the toilet when you flush

I try to wash my hands before and after

and wet wipes are a must for a duece

idk bout that cup **** what would pouring water down your crack even do? seems gross

I remember a while back getting into a argument on old NT with some dude talking about cup method is cleaner than tissue. I still don't believe that.
:rofl:

Yeah, you just run a bucket full of water from the back and you keep repeating til you feel clean... When I went to my grandparent's house over the summer, they had no toilet paper and only a bucket :smh: I had to immedieatly take a shower afterwards :lol:

:wow: :rofl: :x

Do y'all wash your hands after Fappin?

nah
just take the napkin, make a bank shot into the trash can, and go to sleep

LMGFDGFNNL WELFCNKLN :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: this is lowkey one of the funniest threads on NT right now

BANK SHOT LMFAO

Last edited:
Enter public bathroom..........

Do whatever I need to do..........

Wash my hands..........

Dry my hands with a paper towel..........

Use paper towel on door handle to exit..........

Find trashcan outside of public bathroom.

Standard procedure.
Seriously. I cant trust anything with all the savages I see around here just doing whatever. Sneezing into their hands and just carrying on like its no big deal. Disgusting.

When I was younger I would turn on the water so my mom's thought I was washing and went out. Did it so much I noticed myself doing it when no one was home. But public restrooms always.

iLLest!
So you would pretend to wash your hands?

Last edited:
Originally Posted by rice boy 45  

roll.gif

Yeah, you just run a bucket full of water from the back and you keep repeating til you feel clean... When I went to my grandparent's house over the summer, they had no toilet paper and only a bucket
mean.gif
I had to immedieatly take a shower afterwards
laugh.gif
whaaaaaat???
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Wash my hands before and after at public places/work if I have to take a piss.

Just after if I'm in the crib.

"Dookie mist" is real. I remember watching an episode of Myth Busters and they found fecal matter resting on everything in the bathroom.

I've also heard of dentists who don't wash their hands. Utterly disgusting. Touching their junk or a #2 and then putting their hands inside a patient's mouth....

Back
Top Bottom