Pulled out a couple V's from the collection.

As one of my favorites, and especially this colorway - I had to share a couple of favorites pic from my V collection with the NT fam.
5oide0.jpg

Another shot.
2qa3goy.jpg

I might pull out a pair and cruise the city.
pimp.gif

Nice stuff...5s are my fav J out of the sigs.

I have the '07 Black/Met 5s, but if I can get a DS pair of '00s I'll stop buying Js completely.

pic woulda been 100x better if you didn't have that gigantic tag/sig/watermark on it.

Originally Posted by s dubl

I have the '07 Black/Met 5s, but if I can get a DS pair of '00s I'll stop buying Js completely.

stop completely? you sure about that dog? thats pretty funny

Originally Posted by MH602

stop completely? you sure about that dog? thats pretty funny
for Js yup...completely sure. I havent bought/traded for any Js in almost 1 1/2 years. A DS pair of '00s would seal the deal so I wouldnt wantany more....

V's are classics. Those black metallics are also one of my all-time favorites. I own 2 pairs of the 07 retros and have kept the other pair ds. Not surewhen/if I'll ever un-ds the other pair but I rock my other pair often...as a matter of fact wore them yesterday morning for a quick trip to Wal-Mart.
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom