PURIST San Francisco -Grand Opening-

phew, finally done.

as promised, pics of our new UNDFTD and Stussy shipments.

Check our updates blog for pics of the rest of the pictures (as wellas all of our new inventory)

It has RSS too, so it will automatically notify you of updates.

here are a few samples of what we have in.

enjoy.

IMG_2815.jpg

IMG_2826.jpg

IMG_2837.jpg

IMG_2857.jpg

IMG_2862.jpg

IMG_2884.jpg

IMG_2851.jpg

IMG_2893.jpg

IMG_2894.jpg

IMG_2905.jpg

undftd_po_b.jpg

i need this hoody in my life.
do you still have any in?
if so what is your biggest size?
and how much are they?
thanks.

Horrible service? These guys have HELLA taken care of me, I can't imagine what went wrong with you...

Looks like a couple questions got lost in various new and pics we have been posting lately.

krazyg - We won't be getting the UNDFTD truckers in as they are exclusive to the UNDFTD stores only. I will be posting up some pics later on today of somenew fitteds we received from them though.

beezy - We have 2 style tees in stock now and we should be getting in the rest of the spring line tees in shortly. Once we get them we will let everyone know.

countrycollects - I have that pullover in stock only in sizes M and XL, both are my last of each size and they are $82. If thats your size and you want it feelfree to PM me.

Lastly I want to thank everyone for the continued support and we got a lot more coming in! I will be back later on with some more new arrivals.

Thanks

Aight here are some arrivals from UNDFTD Spring 1.5. In this shipment we have some New Eras and a Mousepad:

Invicto New Era:

undftdinvictonewerablack.jpg

Le Tour New Era:

undftdletournewerawhite.jpg

undftdletournewerablack.jpg

Mouse Pad:

undftdmousepad.jpg

Also just in from MHI we have their new collab tees from their Spring line.

MHI X Irak NYC Run:

mhiirakblack.jpg

MHI X Mode 2 Oh Sh...:

mhimode2ohshwhite.jpg

MHI X Mode 2 Never Into:

mhimode2neverintoblack.jpg

All items are availible now. If you have any questions please feel free to leave them here, PM me, give us a call, or just drop on by!

im sure you've been asked this question but, do you take phone orders? And how much is that stussy 3m shirt?

YO ... is there still a 7 3/4 in that Invicto fitted ... my sister well be there 1st thing to pick that up for me ...

frank, I'll have to double check on that jacket to see if we got it coming in. pm me with the style name and I'll get back to you.

rico, I got 1 3/4th left in that invicto fitted. come thru and grab it soon, I'll set it aside for ya in the morning.

We got alot more new items in just before the weekend for you guys and girls.

First up for the guys we have received the new Spring tees from Fiberops, heres the pics:

Denim Brand:

fiberopsdenimbrandwhiteblack.jpg

Pseudo (left) & Infidelity (right):

fiberopspseudoinfidelityblack.jpg

Wounded Knee:

fiberopswoundedkneeblack.jpg

Aficionado:

fiberopsaficionadowhiteblack.jpg

Standard V:

fiberopsstandardvwhiteblack.jpg

Next up is some new stuff for the ladies from Stussy:

Skullacons Print:

stussyskullaconsprintblackstorm.jpg

stussyskullaconsprintoceanviolet.jpg

Vertigo Logos:

stussyvertigologosolivestorm.jpg

Arrows Script:

stussyarrowsscriptvioletcobalt.jpg

Arrows Script Dress (left) & Slice Stock Boy Beater (right):

stussyarrowsscriptdressslicebeater.jpg

Quad Stussy Boy Beater:

stussyquadstussybeaterwhite.jpg

All items are out now. As always if you have any questions feel free to contact me. Have a good weekend and come thru and check out all the new stuff we havein person!

www.puristboutique.com
(408) 920-6603

Yo Marco,
I never got to thank you for holding the Stussy and Undftd for me and lindsey! Very much appreciated
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

btw.
How much is that UNDFTD mousepad?

Back
Top Bottom