purple colorways

is it me or jb should release some more purple colorways, we only have the grapes, aquas, and a little bit on the flints correct me if im wrong

smokin.gif
smokin.gif
laugh.gif

How many shirts with purple can you have? Maybe another color like green or yellow.

Yeah, I'd cop some 3's - 8 10 and 11 if those came out in a sick purple color way.

Originally Posted by NikeAirCobraBen

no, no more non OG colorways
Grapes and Aquas were OG colourways and those are enough in my opinion. The VII's were nice too though.

Im not big on purple, so I most likely wouldnt buy,
the only kicks I got with purple are the aqua 8's, and the flint 7's,
the rest are overrated imo, especially the grapes .....

PURPLE FTW!!!
I cant think of any Jordans with purple in the cw that JB has messed up so 2nd this notion. More purple

I agree I love purple... and I especially like the purple pigeon SB CW, which is purple/light grey/dark grey

The grapes are probably the best J with purple in them. I've still got a DS pair waiting to be worn when the weather is a little better...

It seems like if JB was going to retro the metallic purple I's, now would be the time to do it...without an ugly sock liner please.

Yawn... More purple colorway? Some ******s would call the shoes "Raptors". What's more idiotic, they think they were right about it.

Back
Top Bottom