purple colorways

Originally Posted by indohan

Originally Posted by GUILLERMO GUTIEREZ

Some shoes are not meant to have any nickname, such as Black/Red VIIs.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

like the shoes came with a tag/note that said "Not Meant for Nicknames"

if u woulda said "..... Air Raids were not meant to be played indoors" you woulda had a better (yet still silly) arguement, cuz it says on the shoe "for outdoor use only" even tho they weren't serious.
r
and as for u sayin that Jordan dont have any affiliation with Toronto Raptors, im sure he'll tell u that Toronto Raptors players probably buy Jordans too
LOL. Your argument is the silly one. I would like to say it's ******ed, but it's kinda harsh.
I'm gonna stick with "silly" then, it wouldn't hurt that much. Seriously, read what you wrote.
It shows your level of intellectual and argument irrelevance.
Owned
laugh.gif

Im with indohan on this one, nicknames for Shoes is OD to me...Bred this and that, Raptor 7s, Bugs Bunny 8s...anything that really has nothing to do with theColor of the Shoe.

Especially the "Raptor" 7s...the Franchise Wasnt even created yet when the shoe was made
indifferent.gif

Purple accents can be really nice, but overdoing the purple can kill a shoe quickly.

Purple is fire.. im def wit you on that. Also love Cool Grey color ways. Still wish i could find them purple 10's sz 9 1/2 womens/ 8 menz

I wouldn't mind having a Lakers colorway in the VI. A black or white based colorway....heck make them both and put them in a championship package. I wouldcop that.

purple is whack

but if your rocking a Ed Reed jersey, i could go with that.
pimp.gif

not really a fan of purple though

I think there is enough purple colors. Maybe drop a decent Jordan shoe once a year in a purple colorway.

Originally Posted by NomadicSole21

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

if u woulda said "..... Air Raids were not meant to be played indoors" you woulda had a better (yet still silly) arguement, cuz it says on the shoe "for outdoor use only" even tho they weren't serious.
r
and as for u sayin that Jordan dont have any affiliation with Toronto Raptors, im sure he'll tell u that Toronto Raptors players probably buy Jordans too
LOL. Your argument is the silly one. I would like to say it's ******ed, but it's kinda harsh.
I'm gonna stick with "silly" then, it wouldn't hurt that much. Seriously, read what you wrote.
Owned
laugh.gif

Im with indohan on this one, nicknames for Shoes is OD to me...Bred this and that, Raptor 7s, Bugs Bunny 8s...anything that really has nothing to do with the Color of the Shoe.

Especially the "Raptor" 7s...the Franchise Wasnt even created yet when the shoe was made
indifferent.gif
I think because of the different models and colors signature Jordans should have nicknames. When you say the nickname you instantly know whichsneaker someone is referring to. Space Jam XIs, Sacramento Xs, Raptor VIIs, Chicago IIs, Cement IIIs, Laney Vs, Olympic Vis, Last Shot XIVs, so on and so one. When I say those names, not only do you know what model im talking about, but the colorway instantly pops up in your head too. If I wanted to tell someone Igot a new pair of black/white XIIs, it would be hard to explain to them which ones I was talking about. To make things easier I could say Playoff XIIs or TaxiXIIs and there would be no explaining needed. Do people get a little out of hand with nicknames? Yes. Do I feel like nicknames for shoes are stupid? No. Itsstyle that makes signature Jordans sell and nicknames are apart of that style.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by HOLLAKID619

Originally Posted by NomadicSole21

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

r
Owned
laugh.gif

Im with indohan on this one, nicknames for Shoes is OD to me...Bred this and that, Raptor 7s, Bugs Bunny 8s...anything that really has nothing to do with the Color of the Shoe.

indifferent.gif
I think because of the different models and colors signature Jordans should have nicknames. When you say the nickname you instantly know which sneaker someone is referring to. Space Jam XIs, Sacramento Xs, Raptor VIIs, Chicago IIs, Cement IIIs, Laney Vs, Olympic Vis, Last Shot XIVs, so on and so one. When I say those names, not only do you know what model im talking about, but the colorway instantly pops up in your head too. If I wanted to tell someone I got a new pair of black/white XIIs, it would be hard to explain to them which ones I was talking about. To make things easier I could say Playoff XIIs or Taxi XIIs and there would be no explaining needed. Do people get a little out of hand with nicknames? Yes. Do I feel like nicknames for shoes are stupid? No. Its style that makes signature Jordans sell and nicknames are apart of that style.
pimp.gif
Space Jam XIs are fine because shoes were created for the movie.
The rest are crap. It'll take ages to explain why these nicknames are stupid.

Black/White XIIs ALWAYS refers to this shoe:
side12-06.gif

If you want to refer to the other colorway, you should say WHITE/Black.

Back
Top Bottom