Put us onto things that you got put onto

Safety razor shaving - right around $50 to get the razor, soap and mug, but I spent $10 for TWO YEARS worth of blades. I saved a ton of money just on this.

Peanut Butter and Co. peanut butter - one of my favorite snacks, they have dark chocolate, honey, spicy, maple syrup, all of which are amazing

Here's one, non flavored Greek yogurt tastes like sour cream but is far free and has more protein.
pimp.gif
Used it tonight on my ground turkey tacos
smokin.gif
Bruh, I just got put on the ground turkey game. **** is delicious. Cheaper than beef, but I've also read up on some stuff about it that's kind of disconcerting as well. 
embarassed.gif

Swappa.com to buy and sell your mobile electronics. A lot more safer than dealing with Craiglist and ebay fees.

Last edited:

f.lux makes your computer screen look like the room you're in, all the time. When the sun sets, it makes your computer look like your indoor lights. In the morning, it makes things look like sunlight again.

Tell f.lux what kind of lighting you have, and where you live. Then forget about it. f.lux will do the rest, automatically.

https://justgetflux.com/
"twilight" app on Android and apple store does it for your phone.

started using f.lux today and i gotta say that's really weird at first. does it get normal? gonna give it a week or so but as of now, it's gonna be deleted. maybe i just need to know how to set it up better or something? :nerd:

EDIT: should have contributed. here it is

-Air Display 2 on App Store to use iPad as a second monitor for mac or windows. Well worth the $10!

-Unclutter for OSX. Basically gives you a place to store junk really quickly along with notes and showing you whats on your clipboard.

-Using Gold Bond Powder daily on the package. This is life changing, all I have to say. You may think you're fine without it, but give it a shot and you won't go back to your sweaty ways. In the summer :pimp:

This one is my favorite though and idk how I never knew it before

-Fill an external hard drive with movies, tv shows, etc. and then just plug it directly into the TV. I had never seen anyone do this in America but here in Australia, everyone does it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom