Put us onto things that you got put onto

Tea Tree Shampoo from Paul Mitchell
smokin.gif

I buy 100% tea tree oil extract and put it in my conditioner. Use it on my face and beard and it makes my hair super soft.

Also use it on skin with lotion. Makes me feel so clean after a hot shower

I must've done oil pulling wrong, my mouth felt like it was on fire. My gums are now swollen

When your car battery's dead and you don't have funds til payday, grab a used batt and jumper cables

Lifestyle
HANGOVER CURE:
Night of drinking - two aspirin and one full glass of water before bed. This prevents it in the first place
The next morning - if you gotta be somewhere in a few hours a Gatorade and two aspirin will get you there soon enough
Immediate fix - Pedialyte has a ton of electrolytes and will get you on your feet in no time. With two aspirin

Games
iemulators.com
Has emulators for SNES for unjailbroken iPhones running iOS 8 or later

Music
FKA Twigs could be the next Sadé
Vic Mensa's bars are giving me so much energy
Yeah Yeah Yeahs' album a Fever to Tell changed my life...if you're into exploring new genres

ETC
Liking both the Kicksdeals and streetweardeals on Facebook
Keeps you up on some really nice steals. I just copped those "Worthy Express" NBs for $50 today

Last edited:
When buying concert tickets generally the day of the concert is the best chance at the best seats. Usually artists, promoters, venues hold seats until the last minute for any needs and almost always have excess. Visit the box office day of show and be cool w the ticket sales rep and BAM Front Row seats.

I work at a concert venue and I don't even think you can buy premium spots beforehand. The day of, you inquire about it.

Lifestyle
HANGOVER CURE:
Night of drinking - two aspirin and one full glass of water before bed. This prevents it in the first place
The next morning - if you gotta be somewhere in a few hours a Gatorade and two aspirin will get you there soon enough
Immediate fix - Pedialyte has a ton of electrolytes and will get you on your feet in no time. With two aspirin

Games
iemulators.com
Has emulators for SNES for unjailbroken iPhones running iOS 8 or later

Music
FKA Twigs could be the next Sadé
Vic Mensa's bars are giving me so much energy
Yeah Yeah Yeahs' album a Fever to Tell changed my life...if you're into exploring new genres

ETC
Liking both the Kicksdeals and streetweardeals on Facebook
Keeps you up on some really nice steals. I just copped those "Worthy Express" NBs for $50 today

Listening to Fever To Tell now :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom