PYP Then and Now......

bro i jus made a tinder and i Ran out of "LIKES"

TINDER BLOWS AND I GOT A MATCH LIKE 31 YEAR OLD THAT IS ATLEAST A COOL 185LB BRUH

Last edited:
bro i jus made a tinder and i Ran out of "LIKES"

TINDER BLOWS AND I GOT A MATCH LIKE 31 YEAR OLD THAT IS ATLEAST A COOL 185LB BRUH
that's how they get you to buy premium lol
gotta be more selective with your swipes anyway

Naww lol.

My mothers house is in the cut in the country, like dirt roads and trailer parks and ****.

Yeah its weird.

Only Filipino wit a hood pass.

Wife that asap.

I just got a :pimp: match on bumble. She better hit me up. :lol:
Man bumble bothers me sometimes. Like the talent pool is great but I wanna be able to initiate. I'm too witty to be limited by this system.

Saw the chick who I'm in love with on Tinder today. Hate that I couldn't close like Mo Rivera.

Last edited:
Yeah it is slightly annoying. At least it's active unlike high there. I just got to line up something new and I'm not working now so I can't just get at customers. I like randoms, that's half the fun. Infiltrating new groups of girls.

Fdb jrs, more fuel for the fire.

Last edited:
sckid20 sells balut and unauthorized halo halo in the traphouse
laugh.gif

Saw the chick who I'm in love with on Tinder today. Hate that I couldn't close like Mo Rivera.

:frown:
I know bruh. Gonna be seeing her Friday night at her sister's bf's bday dinner so we'll see what happens.

Yeah it is slightly annoying. At least it's active unlike high there. I just got to line up something new and I'm not working now so I can't just get at customers. I like randoms, that's half the fun. Infiltrating new groups of girls.

Fdb jrs, more fuel for the fire.
yeah I feel you fam. These apps are good for just messing around getting at chicks when you're bored.

Back
Top Bottom