PYP Then and Now......

Nah, call the bs out at the door. She knew what she was doing bumping the thread, trynna get that thirst from before. Must've been a slow week with ig likes.

Not trying to save her, but she does post in other threads. There have been far worse from NT females in regards to fishing for attention in PYP threads. Shout out to PinkLoveHearts fine *** who only used to post on all of NT when there was a PYP thread created. :lol:

Call her on the attempt to get attention or whatever, but dudes are corny going at a girl like they tend to do on NT.
No in between on here ...either thirsty af or the chick the worst ever :lol: :.{

No in between on here ...either thirsty af or the chick the worst ever
laugh.gif
:.{
I find the latter to be more corny honestly. Folks be talking **** for no reason. Why even bother talking about a chick you ain't interested in? 

As long as they post a pic proving they ain't a dude and on some catfish **** they cool with me.

NT is known for having a contingent of dudes on here that hate females though so there'll never not be some movement to run them off this site.

As long as they post a pic proving they ain't a dude and on some catfish **** they cool with me.

NT is known for having a contingent of dudes on here that hate females though so there'll never not be some movement to run them off this site.
to be fair it could get ridiculous
but dudes were quick to call out XCMC :lol:
but idc, i bet the same dudes are thirstin on the IG models and texting them raunchy captions :rofl:
i'm just here for the laughs and discussion

Your edge up looks like a wooden rollercoaster brah.

Like that twist drop on that batman ride at six flags :rofl:

Haven't touched it in 2 wks. Had a hat on earlier but yeah, it's been sorry for a min [emoji]128169[/emoji] Middle front falls to the right.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom