QB THREAD - 2x quarterbacky award winner: Lamar Jackson

Maybe the AC in that building blows in a strange pattern near the field... Peyton was always throwing wobblers too.

Maybe the AC in that building blows in a strange pattern near the field... Peyton was always throwing wobblers too.
Peyton's turnovers have been pretty low regardless of how he throws the ball ... 

Luck is continuing to be called the greatest things since slice bread; however, he hasn't earned it yet ... when he starts to develop into a better player, 

i'll give him his props ... the slurpage is ridiculous for this guy ... everytime i watch him throw the ball to the numbers, it's late ... 

he's average right now 

everyone is so busy looking to the future (and luck may get there) but we're witnessing a once in a generational talent in rodgers ... i'm tired of this since elway stuff ... 

What an interesting conversation we are having.

I wonder if anyone brought up Luck's propensity to turn the ball over in the past?

Last edited:
He needs to win games, period.

They started off 0-2 last year and then got red hot.

Favre threw more INT's than anyone... But as long as he was throwing more TD's than anyone and winning games, it didn't really matter.  

Last edited:
Most passes, most TD's, most yards, most INT's. They all go hand in hand.

Throw more passes, you throw more picks.

% wise, he's right in line with the top tier guys throwing fewest per attempted pass.

Rodgers is the anomaly. He just flat out doesn't throw picks, ever.

50 career games now.

48 picks. 1 per game.

89 TD's throwing, 12 rushing. 101 total.

And the last 3 year's have shown, his numbers are trending up. So those ratios will improve even more.

That said, he's off to a slow start again this year, same as last year. He needs to get going, and I suspect he will.

I wouldn't say ever.
nerd.gif

G7NbG7t.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom