Question about Retro Military Blue IVs: Can somone please enlighten me on this?

That pic really makes me want a pair now, but after having a pair of Mist Blue's which felt like bricks, ill never do it.

The quality on the Military IV retro is so much worse than the Mars IV's. Mars had that stiff leather, these had some soft leather alternative that creasein the most awkward ways.

Atleast they added the plastic strap....Anyone remember before they released everyone was begging JB to make the straps plastic isntead of the typical leatherfrom the recent IV's at the time.

They ended up giving us the plastic, and the shoe still failed quality wise.

Top 3 favorite colorway of the IVs, and the quality had to be a joke...i was soo stoked when i wore em, just to find out they looked like beaters after thenight was done.

Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

The quality on the Military IV retro is so much worse than the Mars IV's. Mars had that stiff leather, these had some soft leather alternative that crease in the most awkward ways.

Atleast they added the plastic strap....Anyone remember before they released everyone was begging JB to make the straps plastic isntead of the typical leather from the recent IV's at the time.

They ended up giving us the plastic, and the shoe still failed quality wise.
I had zero clue the quality was this bad. I have both Mars and Militaries but they're both DS and I honestly haven't seen either pair inabout a year . They're at the bottom of my shoe box towers. I was contemplating getting a 2nd pair of Mars IV's to wear but I guess that chalked afterya'll just went in on them like this...

It's shaped that way to help with the heel-toe transition of a normal gait cycle. If it were flat your heel would strike the ground then there would be nomidfoot stance and your forefoot would just slap the ground. It's engineered that way.

Also my Military IV's seem fine. I guess I got a decent pair cuz the quailty isn't terrible like I see most guys say.

here we go again with the quality sux argument.

these iv's are fine and so are the mars. i've worn both plenty and couldn't be happier.

if you don't like, don't buy.

^ Let me use your own logic against you. If you don't like these type of threads, don't post.

People have the right to complain about quality on sneakers that cost as much as they do. Just like people have the right to complain about anything they payfor.

For some reason I cant even wear mine they hurt my feet so bad. What a shame
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Antalonboubmpo

Originally Posted by mjmoney23

Quality wise, this might be the worst Jordan of all time.
QFTW they crease up so bad after 1 wear and not just that if you have a wide foot these are not recommended

Agreed!
mad.gif
....they crease like crazy, the leather is soooo thin...and whenit comes to comfort, it really has no cushion..and is tight toward the end of your feet....also, the stitching on the inside that connects the tounge to therest of the shoe is so thick that it rubs against the top of your toes!!!

i have four different pairs of the IV's and these are the most uncomfy out of all of them! the rest of my IVs feel great! i think these might be the mostuncomfy shoe i have in my collection as a whole
ohwell.gif

Dang, i haven't wore my militaries in a minute, lookin at those pics on the first page, I'm gonna wear em
today!

You guys should really invest in a pair of wearable shoe trees or something of that sort. I've learned my lesson Un-DSing shoes without them, even with mysock trick that would work before, as the quality on JB shoes got worse, the creases remained. I used the wearable shoe trees with the DMP I's and they didnot crease like everyone elses. They'd be perfect with the IV's and are probably the best thing I've "Invested" in shoe wise. I wear themwith pretty much everything and they work great.

what are wearable shoe trees?If anyone could pm me the site were i can cop these i would highly appreciate it thanks again...

^ Let me use your own logic against you. If you don't like these type of threads, don't post.

People have the right to complain about quality on sneakers that cost as much as they do. Just like people have the right to complain about anything they pay for.
i came into this post because the op was asking about military iv's.

the title doesn't say "come into this thread and whine about how much you hate the quality of jb" does it?

btw, they are shoes and unless they are made of wood they are going to crease!

Originally Posted by asilva23

People have the right to complain about quality on sneakers that cost as much as they do. Just like people have the right to complain about anything they pay for.

the title doesn't say "come into this thread and whine about how much you hate the quality of jb" does it?

I doubt you even have the Militaries...these were the worst Retro ever made...you serious fam?

Anytime anyone brings up the Militaries, your gonna get the complaints...of course they are shoes, and of course they are gonna crease...but they shouldnt looklike beaters after walking down your street to get the mail.

Originally Posted by asilva23

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by NomadicSole21

Top 3 favorite colorway of the IVs, and the quality had to be a joke...i was soo stoked when i wore em, just to find out they looked like beaters after the night was done.

i feel the same exact way mili 4 colorway is dope i remember seening pics of the ogs and wishing that jb would retro these one day ,, i was glad there was nohype for them when they dropped but after i wore them not soo glad after a few steps they started to crease badly,,

Back
Top Bottom