Question about Retro Military Blue IVs: Can somone please enlighten me on this?

Originally Posted by NomadicSole21

Originally Posted by asilva23

Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

^ Let me use your own logic against you. If you don't like these type of threads, don't post.

People have the right to complain about quality on sneakers that cost as much as they do. Just like people have the right to complain about anything they pay for.
i came into this post because the op was asking about military iv's.

the title doesn't say "come into this thread and whine about how much you hate the quality of jb" does it?

btw, they are shoes and unless they are made of wood they are going to crease!
I doubt you even have the Militaries...these were the worst Retro ever made...you serious fam?

Anytime anyone brings up the Militaries, your gonna get the complaints...of course they are shoes, and of course they are gonna crease...but they shouldnt look like beaters after walking down your street to get the mail.

ur funny kid, i wore these at least 50 times and they're still good to go. and u need to build a mailbox closer to yourhouse.

Originally Posted by NomadicSole21

^ Let me use your own logic against you. If you don't like these type of threads, don't post.

People have the right to complain about quality on sneakers that cost as much as they do. Just like people have the right to complain about anything they pay for.
i came into this post because the op was asking about military iv's.

the title doesn't say "come into this thread and whine about how much you hate the quality of jb" does it?

btw, they are shoes and unless they are made of wood they are going to crease!
I doubt you even have the Militaries...these were the worst Retro ever made...you serious fam?

Anytime anyone brings up the Militaries, your gonna get the complaints...of course they are shoes, and of course they are gonna crease...but they shouldnt look like beaters after walking down your street to get the mail.

ur funny kid, i wore these at least 50 times and they're still good to go. and u need to build a mailbox closer to your house.
having sort of a hard time believing those were worn 50 times
grin.gif

People get over yourselves...

~Mili IV's crease just like any other shoe
~Jordan Brand quality is usually horrendous...but yet you clowns are still posting about their products.
~The Mili IV's are a nice colorway..glad I have my pairs.
~Yes all IV's have that look...(OP).

lol. 1st, u doubt i even have the mili's so i produce the pic. and you're still poppin off @ the lip?

they're not laced because i intend to wash both the shoes & laces before the next wear.
and yes souljaboy, they've been worn at least 50 times, no lie.

1) i spray protect my shoes before i unds 'em.
2) i only wear my j's casually.
3) i try to clean them every other wear.
4) i stuff 'em between wears.
5) i try to keep them as dry & cool as possible while stored which includes keepn them in the box.

if i took detailed pics, you'd see wear on them, creases included.

my point is the quality is nowhere near as bad as you guys say.

the only other thing i can think of is that maybe you're buyin fakes.

Yeah all my IV's have that. I thought it was weird at first but they're fresh so I didn't really stress over it

meh, dont know what yall buggin for i rock these all the time, i like em, dont crease too bad and the paint has cracked but not chipped so you cant notice it

lol. 1st, u doubt i even have the mili's so i produce the pic. and you're still poppin off @ the lip?

they're not laced because i intend to wash both the shoes & laces before the next wear.

5) i try to keep them as dry & cool as possible while stored which includes keepn them in the box.

What Jordans have you been buying? Fakes probably have better quality than JB nowadays. Or atleast it couldn't be any worse. Word to the DMP I's.

Force Shields saved my pair of Mili's no creasing in toe box area...also saved my Mars, Blk Lasers and CDP Breds

What Jordans have you been buying? Fakes probably have better quality than JB nowadays. Or atleast it couldn't be any worse. Word to the DMP I's.

now you're just being silly. One more outburst like that and i'll request to the mods that your nt card be revoked!

honestly, i'm old enough to have had worn quite a few OG iv colorways starting with the cements and i'm telling you, the quality isn't that faroff.
yes, there are differences such as materials used but i remember my OG's creasing & cracking as well.

i love retros because in some cases they give me a 2nd chance to wear the same colorway of a shoe i had when i was younger
AND
i think it's nice for younger shoeheadz to be able to get a colorway that they weren't able to get the first time around.

imo, we're lucky.

i had to go thru 4 pair before i found a pair without creases in them, funny thing about the left shoe is creased like crazy but right shoe does not have anycreases at alll

now you're just being silly. One more outburst like that and i'll request to the mods that your nt card be revoked!

honestly, i'm old enough to have had worn quite a few OG iv colorways starting with the cements and i'm telling you, the quality isn't that far off.
yes, there are differences such as materials used but i remember my OG's creasing & cracking as well.

i love retros because in some cases they give me a 2nd chance to wear the same colorway of a shoe i had when i was younger
AND
i think it's nice for younger shoeheadz to be able to get a colorway that they weren't able to get the first time around.

imo, we're lucky.

Request my NT card to be revoked?
roll.gif

You're making it seem like i'm picking on you, i'm sorry if you feel that way.

Yes, we all love retros, and that's the reason most of us buy them, to have that "2nd chance".

But to say that the OG quality is on par with Retro quality is ridiculous, let alone comparing the majority of retros quality before 2004 to todays retros,there is a noticeable difference.

I'd expect someone like you who has been around since the original run of the Jordan line to understand, but maybe you're just forcing yourself tobelieve that what you're buying is as good as it was.

The majority of us will disagree with you though.

Originally Posted by luis og13s

I just got a pair of Military blue 4s from uptempoair, the shoes look great. However I noticed that at the back of the shoe at the heel, the rubber is shaped a little wierd, it looks almost like the rubber has been worn down. To anyone who has a DS pair of Military Blue IVs, is the rubber on the heel like that? I took 2 pics of the heels of the shoes . thanks!
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

honestly, i'm old enough to have had worn quite a few OG iv colorways starting with the cements and i'm telling you, the quality isn't that far off.

AND

imo, we're lucky.

Request my NT card to be revoked?
roll.gif

You're making it seem like i'm picking on you, i'm sorry if you feel that way.

Yes, we all love retros, and that's the reason most of us buy them, to have that "2nd chance".

But to say that the OG quality is on par with Retro quality is ridiculous, let alone comparing the majority of retros quality before 2004 to todays retros, there is a noticeable difference.

I'd expect someone like you who has been around since the original run of the Jordan line to understand, but maybe you're just forcing yourself to believe that what you're buying is as good as it was.

The majority of us will disagree with you though.
Word, fam said he wore em about 50 times and the pic he provided were unlaced very near deadstock pics.

yea the militarys are ugh.. i hate the offwhite on them, i painted them with some white angelus paint.

Back
Top Bottom