Question about Retro Military Blue IVs: Can somone please enlighten me on this?

The quality and shape is bad but the colorway is piff. I'm mad I beat mine up and can't find a cheap DS pair of those or the Mars to save my life
smh.gif

Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

Originally Posted by asilva23

Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

Originally Posted by asilva23

lol. 1st, u doubt i even have the mili's so i produce the pic. and you're still poppin off @ the lip?

they're not laced because i intend to wash both the shoes & laces before the next wear.
and yes souljaboy, they've been worn at least 50 times, no lie.

1) i spray protect my shoes before i unds 'em.
2) i only wear my j's casually.
3) i try to clean them every other wear.
4) i stuff 'em between wears.
5) i try to keep them as dry & cool as possible while stored which includes keepn them in the box.

if i took detailed pics, you'd see wear on them, creases included.

my point is the quality is nowhere near as bad as you guys say.

the only other thing i can think of is that maybe you're buyin fakes.

What Jordans have you been buying? Fakes probably have better quality than JB nowadays. Or atleast it couldn't be any worse. Word to the DMP I's.

now you're just being silly. One more outburst like that and i'll request to the mods that your nt card be revoked!

honestly, i'm old enough to have had worn quite a few OG iv colorways starting with the cements and i'm telling you, the quality isn't that far off.
yes, there are differences such as materials used but i remember my OG's creasing & cracking as well.

i love retros because in some cases they give me a 2nd chance to wear the same colorway of a shoe i had when i was younger
AND
i think it's nice for younger shoeheadz to be able to get a colorway that they weren't able to get the first time around.

imo, we're lucky.

Request my NT card to be revoked?
roll.gif

You're making it seem like i'm picking on you, i'm sorry if you feel that way.

Yes, we all love retros, and that's the reason most of us buy them, to have that "2nd chance".

But to say that the OG quality is on par with Retro quality is ridiculous, let alone comparing the majority of retros quality before 2004 to todays retros, there is a noticeable difference.

I'd expect someone like you who has been around since the original run of the Jordan line to understand, but maybe you're just forcing yourself to believe that what you're buying is as good as it was.

The majority of us will disagree with you though.
So true and so well said, great colorway, awfull quality.

Back
Top Bottom